I am using this piece as an end table in my living room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I found the color to be darker in person, which matched the espresso description. The site photo to me looks more like cherry which I did not want.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice finish, drawer glides easily, 5 minute assembly.
I was searching high and low for this exact style table. I found the style at PB first, but this is exactly the same style for half the price... It had been sold out forever and it finally came back into stock - so I bought two. Assembly was very easy and I was pleasantly surprised that the quality was as nice as it is. Very happy with this purchase and I will certainly consider this brand again. I am certainly one who reads reviews before buying anything online and these reviews were right.
I was very impressed with the quality of this accent table. I purchased it to go between a set of twin beds and couldn't be happier with my purchase. It is sturdy and looks fantastic where I've placed it; however, it would just as easily look awesome in a main area of the house (e.g. - living room). I highly recommend this product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looked exactly the same.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was very impressed with the quality of this product.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? All information was accurate.
This accent table is bigger than it looks in the photo! I really like it! Extremely simple to put together, maybe 10 minutes. Came packaged very very well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Just like the photo.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is okay.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I saw this table at Pottery Barn for uber bucks. Happened to check if Overstock had something comparable in the same campaign style. I was so pleased that the exact same table was offered here at half the price so I ordered one to check the quality. This table is great!! Good quality, easy to put together and looks so good in my guest room. I am ordering a second and can't wait for it to arrive. The only difference I could see is the wood type is different. The finish is a beautiful deep mahogany and the brass hardware is antiqued. It looks like a piece with a history.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Dark mahogany finish
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on
Great nightstand or end table, easy to assemble and a large surface
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it looked exactly like the photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality construction
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I was delighted when I opened the box. It was packaged beautifully and every piece was intact. The color is a bit darker than shown or maybe just a bit "richer" would be more accurate. Nice finish and so very quick and easy for this 65 year old woman to put together! There are three main pieces: the drawer base with the drawer inside and two "H" shaped legs. Six sets of screws with washers and and a hex wrench. I turned the base upside down on my padded ottoman, slid one leg form inside the other and inserted a screw with two washers at the junction of the "X" on each side. Then, I inserted a screw with two washers at the 4 corners where the leg braces meet the base. Tightened them all down with the hex wrench and it was done! If you can't assemble this, you probably can't feed yourself. I assembled this table during a commercial break on television. Now, I am on the hunt to see where I could put another one so I can order a second table. The size and stability is perfect for many applications; as a chair side table, bedside table, printer stand, or just an accent table most anywhere. Another great buy from Overstock!
Loved the look of the table, and also the big drawer, BUT... the holes that lined the legs with the table didn't match so there was no way to screw them together. In my opinion thats a quality assurance issure that should be checked before sending out to a customer.
All the reviews said the nightstand was easy to assemble. Since assembling is not my strength, I was a little concerned about my being able to put it together. To my surprise, it was very quick and easy - instructions were very clear. I bought 2 of these tables for my guest room and absolutely love them. Overstock.com has really become my go to place - they are quick in shipping and the quality on this and the other things I have bought is great!
This is a great looking table, a bit bigger than I expected. It ended up working out quite well because my bed is actually nice and large and anything smaller would have looked too puny. I ordered two and one of the tables is a bit wobbly but nothing a little felt pad can't fix. Overall a good value for the money.
All you have to do is unpack and attach legs together and then attach these to the pre-assembled drawer box. Super simple. Like the style, price and easy assembly. Came well packaged and not a scratch nor imperfection noted. Couldn't be more pleased.
I ordered this little table for a bedside stand where its purpose isn't for much other than to hold a table lamp. Its a good height for that. But it definitely isn't the quality I expected for the price. The legs are wobbly, the wood is only 5/8" thick, and the construction is pretty low-grade. I'd rate the paint job about a 7 out of 10. I ordered gray, and found that its a little darker than I expected, and the sheen is less shiny than I expected. I plan to keep it because I don't want to deal with sending it back.