I would not get these again and I don't feel like dealing with the hassle of returning them. They are for a guest room in a second home so will do. I have been looking for a while so was happy when I saw these - wanted a smaller profile nightstand and these fit the bill. Too bad they are poorly constructed. If you want below IKEA grade furniture then these are the tables for you. If you want decent furniture then pay for it. Very simple.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor quality. The drawer is not fully painted and these are not wood they are MDF made in China.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not - says it is wood and this product is not wood. Stapled and glued.
I ordered two of these for a guest room in the dark brown color.(As of today, I did not see this color available.) They are Very, Very cheap. One of the drawer runners came completely out when I opened the drawer to remove the legs. The holes that the screws were supposed to go in were so large that the screws would not hold when I tried to replace the runner. Instead of the hassle of return, I used toothpicks and wood glue to thighten the screw holes and rescrewed the runner. Very disappointed and as this was my first order from Overstock; I will hesitate to order anything again!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fair
I couldn't agree more with the other reviewer. The finish and joint quality is very low. Once assebled, the table is VERY sturday and the wood is better than Ikea. My problem is the joints are not tight, and the painting is pooly done on the underside of edges and at the joints. The color is correct, but we had to touch up the joints with paint - just becasue so much of it was exposed. This is half the cost of the similar West Elm "niche" nightstand... but as described you get what you pay for. In this case, not a lot!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color matched exactly. But the undersides are not completely finished/painted.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Low quality. A step above Ikea - sturdy, but the finish and the joints are very poor quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good