Easy to put together. Legs are inside and under the drawer, couldn't find them at first. May need to order another for the other arm chair.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was a good match to the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, like the large drawer and lower shelf
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Product is as described
This table worked perfectly in the space I neded since it is not as wide as most side tables. Although smaller, beautiful wood finish and hardware. matched the bed in my room prefectly, so site picture was very accurate. Love it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality , all wood
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description o the site
These end tables are exactly like the online photo. The drawers shut easitly. Assembly time was approximately 1 hour for two nightstands. The color is dark brown and matches my headboard exactly. I purchased it because my husband has sleep apnea and I have been looking for a nightstand that has a shelf for the cpap machine and all its tubing. The bottom shelf is perfect for the machine and frees the top of the nightstand for a lamp and other items. A great purchase
Drawer does not open and close easily. In fact, husband had to remove the drawer and file down the wood rail just to open and close. Poor quality to use wood for sliding drawer. Edges of the item are coming unglued and bubbling up. I love Overstock and have bought many big-ticket items. Unfortunately, this is not one of them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I love these night stands. Great value for the price! They matched the picture perfectly, we were not disappointed!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was a perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I think the quality of these were great!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I had ordered 2 of these tables, to be used as side tables. They arrived very well packed. Nothng was damaged. They were very easy to assemble. The holes were were they are supposed to be. Nothing was damged. They look beautiful. Exactly what I wanted.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For the price: Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description.
I have been lookiing for a nightstand for awhile now. After looking around this piece looked like it would be the dimensions and quality I wanted. It arrived packaged very well. At first I was confused where the legs were. They were not in the box, and I thought they had not been included. But I noticed that the main part of the nightstand was very heavy. When I pulled out the drawer, a box was inside, which did contain the legs and screws. Thought I would mention that, in case someone else was confused where they were. Assembly took only about 10 min, since you are only attaching the legs. It is a very sturdy and elegant looking piece.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched up exactly. It's a dark finish.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellant quality. Seems very sturdy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
I was very nervous to purchase these tables with no reviews, but was pleasantly surprised when they arrived. The assembly took only a few minutes and the quality is excellent. The tables are sturdy, solid wood and make lovely nightstands. They look and feel far more expensive than the price suggests. I could not be more pleased!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly as in the image - espresso brown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Incredibly poor quality, even for economy furniture. Mis-aligned drawer wobbled 1" in either direction. No surface was square or flat. Edges were unfinished, didn't fit together flush and had raw, jagged edges. Don't waste your time or money... you don't even get what little you paid for out of this item.
The design appears nice in the picture and I thought it would be good quality based on the reviews. However: Had I seen the two that I received in a store, I would never have purchased these night stands. They were purchased for my master bedroom and frankly, I can not use them there. Maybe just the ones I received are not well made---IDK?? I have purchased many items from Overstock and most have been fine and look good in our home. So, with these night stands: I really should have called to complain and returned them, but since I had just returned 2 sets of chairs...I was tired of calling O customer service to explain and ultimately, return. In retrospect, I wish I had returned the ones I received.
Wow, this is a great nightstand. It was well-packed for shipping, took about 5 minutes to put together with a screwdriver and the included Allen wrench, and is very sturdy. A total plus is that it is all wood, in a rich espresso color, and the holes for the table legs are pre-drilled and contain brass fittings that the screw fits into so that they will not strip out and have less chance of loosening up over time. I am very pleased with the quality of the table for the price.
After shopping online for a few days for a night stand, I decided myself for this one because was te best price for a piece of furniture made out of wood and not MDF or particulate board. The nights stand looks nice in my guest room and goes well with my wood and iron bed.
I purchased this accent table along with a coffee table and another end table. Each a different design. All apparently came from the same chinese manufacturer and so you get what you pay for. Layered MDF/plywood with a very, very thin veneer. On the coffee table a strip of veneer about a quarter inch wide and 3 inches long peeled off while we were putting it together. Had to use a wood marker to cover the spot up. The look of the piece is nicer than *** furniture, but it still annoys me that the bottom of the wood pieces all have exposed plywood and are unstained. In addition had to take a wet cloth and wipe the undersides of the item to remove some excess stain on all 3 pieces. I am not sure if the pieces had a finish on them (I am assuming only on the finished veneer surfaces). Overall if you are forced to buy *** furniture due to lack of money, I'd say purchase overstock instead, but it is still very cheaply made furniture.