The guide holes on the bottom shelf did not line up. There's a notch in the legs, and two of the holes lined up correctly, so it's pretty stable and I decided not to worry about it. The item is a bit rough around the edges, but from a few feet away, you can't tell and it looks nice. Assembly was easy, other than sorting out the shelf issue.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate. However, the paint job one was not so great (drippy, some bubbles)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Reasonably solid, pretty typical for this sort of item.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
This nightstand was perfect for our guest bedroom. Easy to assemble and sturdy. I was packaged nicely so that it was not damaged during shipping.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was the same color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
This product is of inferior quality. The legs don't align properly after assembly. The paining looks like it was not completed, as it was left on the primer stage. It is not 100% wood as it claims to be. It is wood and pressed cardboard. Not worth the price and not suitable to match any nice furnishings. Definitely returning it.
The two tables we received both had issues. These issues include: Broken wood pieces, missing screws on pieces that arrived assembled, color was not exactly white on one table, lopsided, bottoms were unpainted, pieces didn't fit together. Overall poor quality. Thought about doing a DIY fix up on them, but realized it would be pointless because they were so bad to start with. Thank you O.co customer service for being awesome and providing great customer care on the return of these tables. So in short the tables suck, but the O is awesome.
I bought two nightstands for my guest room. While the build is fairly solid, one of the leg supports was cracked and my husband had to glue overnight before screwing on. My main concern was the painting - both pieces could use another coat which I may do myself. One of the drawer slides is faulty, but since this is in a guest room, we decided to keep as is rather than return. Fairly typical "made in China" manufactured piece -- while it looks nice, some quality control issues remain.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate! But needed another coat of paint
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Mostly good build
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Its pretty to look at & has a large top space for a large lamp. However the drawer is small. Little expensive for what you get. I only ordered one to make sure I like it before ordering the second. After I received it the price when up. Not sure I will order the second at the new price. I wasn't pleased with the original price.
This night stand was just what I was looking for. It came with the top and drawer already assembled so I just had to attach the bottom shelf and legs. The top is big enough for a lamp, picture frame and vase. The drawer is great for remotes, paper, pens, etc. The bottom is perfect for your books and magazines. It's very sturdy and smooth.
I needed a stylish night stand for my shutter -look bed in a guest room. This did the trick. The right size and since it's an oval, it doesn't come out too far--a bonus since a closet door swings close by. Quality isn't top-notch, but it's solid and pretty --for occasional use this fits the bill.
I bought this Item for my guest room, really liking the shape and the price. It's a quality I would expect from *** or *** so I'm glad it's just for my guest room. I like the size, and easy assembly. The drawer is a little too small to hold very much. It's a bit more round than it looks in the picture. But for its purpose it works ok.
Received the tables quickly. They were packaged nicely. Instructions for assembly were thourough & complete. Tables are good quality. Agree with other reviews regarding some thin paint in areas but nothing obvious. These tables are an excellent value for the money. They look great in my teens new room! Love them!
I ordered 2 tables for my new bedroom and when opening the first found that the manufacturers drilled holes broke through on the top piece in all four places. And that was as far as I went. Didnt even bother opening the second because I wanted a matched set.
I love this nightstand! I purchased this to use in a guest bedroom alongside a huge white daybed. The scale is perfect and I really like the oval shape. It's nicely painted a gloss white and the drawer slides open straight without falling down.
Love this new addition to my bedroom. Perfect height, good enough counter space to have a lamp and book. Quality is great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
Purchased two of the accent tables which arrived timely, was easy to assemble and perfect for guest room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color matches as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Medium quality for price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Site description accurate
Since I bought it on sale...I'm okay with it. Needs more quality oversite...as the holes didn't quite match up with the drilled nail holes. The good news is...it was very quick and easy to put together...and functions as needed. I do like the size and design..
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The same.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. You get what you pay for. Sturdy, doable.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good.