Elegant without the high price...I always read reviews on products that I am considering, especially with furniture or any large item. I had been looking for nightstands that were elegant, but not overpriced. I finally made the purchase and received them today...To say I'm pleased would be an understatement. The are elegant, and the quality is a "10" for the price. The assembly was a breeze and I was done with both nightstands within 30 minutes. You put the legs on and then the bottom tray, be sure to follow the instructions, which state "put 3 of the legs on " and then the bottom shelf, then the 4th leg. LOVE LOVE LOVE these nightstands.
I purchased two of these tables to use a nightstands in the master bedroom. They are a great value. I wanted something that was not too bulky or heavy looking, but still provided some storage. My main complaint is that the drawer is difficult to slide and can cause the table to jostle when you pull on it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. overall good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I have only had it for a short while but it is sturdy and the top is very roomy. The drawer is small but large enough for glasses and small stuff. I love the rounded edges and it is taller than most nightstands so it is easy to reach and see what's on top. I am pleased, especially because of the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is sturdy, but i am not sure about what kind of wood.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I was looking for a small bedside table with a drawer. This is perfect. It is quality wood, was easy to assemble and is very sturdy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
The tables are almost exactly what I was expecting. I based my order on the color in the picture, not the name. When I think of espresso, I think of a dark finish, almost black. These were definitely more reddish and lighter which is what I was looking for. I was surprised at how lightweight the tables are. They are so light that they don't balance completely on the carpet. I put heavy books in the drawer of each as they were quite wobbly on the carpet. That being said -- very pretty tables and for the money, seem to be good quality. I wanted something cheap so I didn't expect them to be the greatest tables in the world.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was accurate in the picture, which is what I was hoping for, but I definitely wouldn't call it Espresso. It's more of a red color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
This table assembles without much trouble and all the pieces fit together well. The finished table looks nice and feels solid. It looks nice with a pretty lamp on it in my small guest bedroom. The price for this product seems about right for the overall quality of the product and that fact that you have some assembling to o.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Adequate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I am generally satisfied and would recommend it for a guest room or light use room for two reasons: because it will not fool anyone into thinking it is a fine piece, and because I suspect its nice finish is fragile. Easy to assemble, it appears sturdy, and is solid wood. I bought it for a high bed (32") and it works well (the table is 27 1/4" with floor protectors). I was hoping it would lighter and more red toned, as another reviewer wrote, but I would definitely call it Espresso: A very dark brown with red tints seen only under a bright light (as under a table lamp). The downside? It has a hotel-room-furniture look. You might be tempted to stick a Gideon's bible in the drawer. But to be fair, it was very affordable.
What you see is what you get -- nice looking, sturdy, good height & diameter for nightstand or end table. Assembly took maybe 15 min. The actual drawer is much narrower than the drawer front, so not much capacity but the open shelf is quite roomy. One of 2 ordered came damaged; Overstock promptly had UPS retrieve it as well as shipped a replacement.
I looked at many bedside tables before I ordered a pair these. Many were too tall, too short, too wide, or too narrow for use in my bedroom. I was looking for tables that are the same height as my mattress. I chose these because I also like the shape, color of the wood, and that they have a shelf and a drawer for storage. The color of the table matches that of the photos. It took approximately 10 minutes to assemble them. I am unreservedly pleased with my purchase.
I wouldn't order another product from this company. The wood was very soft and dented in a couple of places. The drawer slide was broken. Screws were pulled out and were striped so they couldn't be reinserted.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality of wood and drawers were very unstable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not so good
I ordered the red table. It is a great color, just what I wanted. The table was easy to assemble. Despite having read the dimensions before buying it, I was surprised at how large the table is. It is a heavy, solid wood, well made table.
I ordered two of these tables. Unfortunately upon the first delivery one of the tables had some marks on it that I think may have been from shipping. I contacted overstock.com and they completely took care of my issue by replacing the table with no problem. I think the table is a good buy for the money and overstock.com a great place to do business.