I bought 2 of this chair and ottoman set for a lounge area in my house. They are perfect for sitting with a laptop, or sitting and watching tv/movies. They are pretty comfortable to sit in for a couple hours. After that it gets a little stiff sitting in the same position, but they are also wide enough that you can kind of sit on your side too. I'm 5'10" and the top of the chair is in just the right spot to lean my head back on. Overall I'm very satisfied with these chairs - good construction, comfortable, and look great!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty accurate. Maybe a little brighter blue in the light.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality - well constructed, plenty of padding, very comfortable!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Product matches the description.
I loved this chair so much, that I bought another one. The day I closed on my new home, I ordered the chair from the realtor's office on my iPad! The beautiful Mid-Century modern design looks great in my living room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The actual color varies slightly from the color shown, it is slightly softer blue, not as dark royal as it appears on the screen
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The velvet is plush and beautiful, and the tufting is impeccable.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
This chair seemed nice enough in the photo but I wanted a navy blue velvet chair. This one is more like a dusty blue. The online photos misrepresented the color and I had to send it back as it did not go with the color scheme in the room. It was unfortunate because I do like this design. I believe Overstock has since replaced the photo with one that is closer in representation to the real color. It is NOT dark or navy blue. Don't be fooled by the color, it is a lighter, dusty blue. Good luck.
This is a great chair. Very modern looking, but most of all comfortable. Easy to assemble
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks the same as in the pictures
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good...sturdy and comfortable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate Description
Great deal, glad I caught the sale. I love this chair! Very big and comfortable, easy to put together. Seems very high quality, too. Looks fantastic, very stylish!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? almost like a navy blue
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality, very plush
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
These chairs are very well styled and have a true mid-century look to them. Assembly is quite easy and the finished product is both comfortable and lights up the room. Very good quality and outstanding styling at a great price!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Highly accurate
This is the 1st time we've had a small complaint about a product received from Overstock. One set of the pre-drilled holes for the ottoman legs were at a slightly off angle resulting in a constant wobble. We were able to adjust it by adding 2 felt 'buttons' to the bottom of the leg so did not feel it needed to be returned of officially complained about. This is the only reason we rated 4 stars instead of 5 stars. Otherwise we are extremely please with the quality and price of the chair and ottoman.
I do not sit in the chair for more then 30 mins, so it's comfortable enought for me. It's my morning coffee chair. The color matches an accent wall color I have which is Hampton Surf. So more of a blue-ish grey color. Love this chair I highly recommend it.
We had a spot in our living room that needed a little different look and this chair is a perfect fit! The legs were easy to attach and are quite sturdy. The color of the chair varies a bit with the light but I think dark powder blue is the best description. It is definitely not navy. I love the color, the feel of the velvet and the style and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to a friend. It's a great set, especially for the price.
The Chair and ottoman came to me without any screws or bolts, to put the legs on the chair and ottoman. When I called Customer Service for assistance they were clueless. All I could fine out was someone from the ware house would call me in 2 to 3 days. Next time I will buy furniture in person.
There are some color variations (from the way the velvet lays) that kinda bug me, but it's a cute chair. It fits my space well and I get a lot of compliments on it. As everyone else has said, the color is lighter than the photo (which I was counting on).
Product pictures are misrepresented. The color on photo is completely different from actual product. The chair is actually a turquoise/light/grayish blue depending on the light and the legs are brown not black. On the first day I noticed few stitches coming out on the chair I was sitting. However, the chairs look really good just don't know how long they will last.
It is exactly what you see on the picture! Though it is extremely comfortable,some of the stitching came off after only one or two sittings on both chair and ottoman! I had literally just tried it but since its a darker fabric i noticed it the next day! Unfortunately my husband had thrown the box away and returning it seemed like quite a hassle! Though its a good price i expected much better quality, after all its not free!nevertheless it is a comfortable chair w a nice look
I love this chair! I bought it for my master bedroom to use for my "reading nook". It's very comfy and looks great! It's a little lighter blue than I thought it would be but it matches nicely with the lighter blue color in the Happy Chic by Jonathan Adler Elizabeth bedding set from JCP I have.