Should have gotten the 96 inch length. The blackouts are excellent, you hardly see sunlit come through with these curtains. Great for bedrooms.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good
these are nice heavy weight polyester curtains. blocked most light, not all
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice curtains heavy polyester
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? this beige is more like taupe, much darker than expected
These are gorgeous, high quality curtains that do an effective job of darkening the room. They look expensive and classy, and they have a nice weight, hang and sheen. They are not strictly "blackout" curtains, but they will make your room quite dark. I would repurchase and recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? brighter, richer in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fairly
These curtains are AMAZING! My husband is a super sensitive sleeper and cannot sleep if there is any light in the room. These curtains work perfectly and they are very nice looking as well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
These do nothing to block the sun on our southwest sliding glass door in our bedroom. Maybe the dark colors block some light but the beige doesn't. Our bedroom is still very bright in the afternoon. WHY did these get such a high user rating? That was my deciding factor in purchasing them. We are very disappointed and these should NOT be called BLACKOUT!!! We're disappointed but will keep them because too much trouble to return.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Nice match - a light beige
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate at all.
I bought these for my basement and ended up buying some more for my newborn baby's room. He always wakes up during the day when we lay him in his crib, so I purchased these to hide the daylight. I highly recommend! I absolutely love these!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Rich brown, very pretty
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very durable and pricey looking
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Wonderful job of keeping light out
Very nice and high quality curtains. I love the color and the quality!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was exactly what I wanted
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice curtains
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very well described
Bought these 2 years ago and they are lovely. We got them in brown, and they are a nice rich chocolate brown. They do a great job blocking out the sun. Heavy and durable, but have a nice drape. They come with tiebacks.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
I love these drapes! Quality is great, heavy fabric, "stripes" look nice instead of a plain color. They are blue on blue but the light hits the stripe differently making them not as formal which is what I wanted. I have ordered a second pair for fullness as I have a lot of glass to cover & didn't measure accurately enough.
I am very happy with these curtains. I hung them over our french doors to the patio. The color is great and the thickness is perfect. I immediately noticed how much warmer the room is now after having these curtains up! They also block the light very well. I am very happy with this purchase.
I got these curtains to reduce my energy bills and to block noise from a busy street nearby. They work!!!! I love them so much that I bought several sets for each window. Some sun does come through but since I am in AZ it is not enough to make a difference. I am really happy with these curtains.
The curtains look good, and I like the option of hanging it in two different ways. The main reason for buying these was to block out the light, and it does it pretty well, but I live in a very sunny place and in the afternoon and early morning I can see the shape of the window through the curtain, and a little light comes in this way. There is no backing like some curtains I've seen, and I was kind of surprised that these were considered blackout curtains. But, they do block out a lot of light.
I only did a quick touch up using the the iron to get the creases out. This is the first set of curtains I ever bought so i really do not have anything to compare it with. There is no white backing to it and i did not have any problems with different lengths. I ordered 2 sets of the gold curtains.
This was the 2nd set of drapes I purchased for this room. The first set, not from Overstock, was advertised as 'black out' curtains but they absolutely let lots of light into the room. This set, however, definitely met my expectations. There is a teeny amount of light that escapes around the sides and top but I could have minimized that by hanging them higher and extending the drapery pole. I'm thrilled with the look of the curtains, the fabric, and the huge amount of light that is blocked. Curtains are for a bedroom with a west facing window and they block 99% of the light, as advertised. The color is a rich chocolate.
I get so many compliments on these curtains! They are lovely and do a great job of keeping out light and heat. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of five is that they do not have a white backing, and the gold is not as vibrant as I hoped, but I really do love the curtains. You cannot beat the price for this product.
If you want a dark room, these curtains will do it! Even with the sun shining in, the room stays dark and cooler too. Great for a bedroom or any room where you want to block out light. Very happy with them. I bought the chocolate brown set. The color really is "chocolate" brown, like a Hershey bar. I was surprised to find not only a rod pocket but also loops so you have a choice of how you hang them which is a nice feature.
A fine choice indeed! Its not too flashy and yet is classy. Sort of blends in with my decor (I bought the burgundy). AND also blocks out the light. Its amazing how dark the room gets once the curtains are drawn shut. Would definitely recommend it to a friend.
I purchased the Gold based on another reviewer's assessment that the color is more tan. THANK YOU! The color is perfect. It looks like the fabric I was trying to match came from the same dye bucket. The curtains ironed easily and hang beautifully. I need the black out because I work at night sometimes and have had trouble sleeping in full daylight. I am ordering a second set because I think they would look better with more fullness.
These are high-quality drapes made of heavy, thick fabric that do their job: blocking out light. When you want the light streaming through the windows, these drapes pull back and hang beautifully. I purchased the brown to go with my espresso colored furniture. Couldn't be happier.