I have had to return a thing or two to Overstock due to the different appearance or low quality once I received it. But these looked exactly like the website photo and are well worth the price quality-wise. I'm sure they are made in China - which I kinda hate. In my opinion, these look very expensive. We have a very contemporary decor in our house and these are perfect in the main guestroom. I used a stainless colored (I think it's called "gunmetal") 1 inch rod because the grommets are silver. (The rod came from Target and was about $25. Well worth the price.) But you could use a dark rod and they would look good too. But the silver rod really upped the contemporary feel. Our walls are light blue gray, carpeting is geometric design black, bed and dresser is black wood and comforter is white. The curtains pull the black color together with the grays perfectly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is exact.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I can't believe the low price on these. They are so unique! And even fully lined - which just shocked me considering the low price. I didn't know they were lined when I bought them.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Very nice panel curtains. The silver/grey portion of the material is very shiny almost satin finish. Love the design & quality!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color true to picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description true to product
This curtain is beautiful and very upscale. I am using on a double glass door on our remodeled basement. It hangs great is a perfect weight as it is not super heavy but good and is lined. For the price I was thrilled as I saw similar curtains for a much higher cost
I needed curtains for every room in our new construction so I could not afford really expensive choices. I bought these for the master bedroom which has cocoa brown furniture and blue and brown bed linens. These curtains look very expensive and designer-like. This is one room whose curtains will not have to be changed to more expensive ones for many, many years. Many compliments.
Just ordered these and I'm very pleased with the look, quality and price of these drapes. I recommend steaming them to remove the wrinkles to achieve the best look. They are a little more sheer than I had expected but the white backing helps keep the light out. They perfectly compliment my sleek contemporary design.