I am decorating my nursery and I was looking everywhere for the right chair bed. I plan on using this bed as a chair most of the time but a bed when my mother stays over or for late night feedings in the nursery. It's very comfortable. I like how you can sit on the floor and be comfortable which you do a lot with a baby. The arms and back easily unvelcro and flip into a bed. It seems comfortable but I haven't spent a night on it yet. For one night it will do its job. I can see it being perfect for a childs sleepover. Its a pretty big chair. There is no head support because of how it bends back. I can put a small pillow here though. I really like the idea of the cover being removable and washable. The foam inside is very thick and the chair is very heavy. The color was brighter than I expected it to be, but I still like it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on the site looks a little muted. In reality, its a brighter turquoise.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product is heavy and good quality and I really like the removable cover.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description.
Exactly as expected. Comfortable to sit or sleep on, and very chic. Color matched perfectly with the picture. Extremely happy with this purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent mattress, excellent chair
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate