Air purifier works great. Bought one for my son's room a year ago and I could really tell the difference in the air. So I recently purchased another for my living room. Within minutes one can feel the difference. Highly recommend. Like the fact that it has a permanent filter.
I purchased it to help with my allergies. It's okay - it does help but it leaves me wondering if I should have looked at other air purifiers. What I love about it is its slim design - doesn't take up alot of room and it is very quiet in comparison to a fan.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Made very well as expected from Honeywell.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was accurate.
This machine has three speeds and is really only quiet on the lowest one. It seems to do a good job, however it does cool the room down when it's running - which will be okay come summer. I usually keep it on low unless I'm out of the room. I haven't cleaned the unit yet as I have not run it enough.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same color, black.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality air purifier.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate.
I have bought air purifiers in the past and spent over $300 just on one...I have had them either not work as well as they said or they broke.... I thought you had to spend a hundreds of dollars to get a great purifier....this is the best I have ever come across and just bought my second one... I recommend this purifierand am completely satisfied...I have 1 large dog & 2 cats , and my husband smokes....with just one purifier it cleaned the air where you cant tell that I have all this going on in my house. Especially with all the rain we have been having, that damp smell is gone... I cant say enough about this product as I am so happy I took that chance again and bought this.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
This seems to do the job. My secretary has allergies and has noticed a difference in the air quality in the room. "Sucks the pollens right out of the air" is how she put it.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes, I looks just like the photo
- How is the quality of the product? Appear to be well built
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes although it didn't say that it can oscillate which is a nice feature
I am extremely happy with my Honeywell air purifyer. It is so quiet and it made a difference almost immediately with my allergies. I have a cat and I love her but just the difference in the clear air and amount of dust is wonderful. I love the fact that you can run it all day and it oscillates and again is so very quiet. Also very easy to clean.
I am very pleased with this air purifier. It is so quiet that you cannot tell it is running. I have it in my bedroom and I can breathe so much better since I am using this air purifier. I have a much better night's sleep and am amazed that I no longer have a stuffy nose in the morning. I recommend this to all sufferers of sinus problems and asthma.
We love this Honeywell unit! We have 4 litter boxes in office for our 5 cats. We are ultra clean with the animals and the house but wanted to remove stale air in office. Office is about 11x11. This helps out tremendously with that issue. Not a replacement for lazy people who don't clean regularly. We run 24/7 and go tthe extended warranty. Oh, and as usual Overstock was the cheapest on the NET for this unit!!. I am a search hound for the cheapest price on the net.