I bought this heater for my den. We needed some extra warmth, because it was such a cold winter. This heater was not really powerful enough for the size room I wanted it to heat, but it did heat the sitting area well, so I didn't return it . I have a 27ft by 15ft room, which is large. If your room is smaller or you just want it to heat where you sit it will be great. It works well, has good safety features, it turns off if it is knocked over. It is a little annoying because if you want to move it I will turn off when you pick it up, but better that then setting a fire because it was knocked over. It osculates which helps move the heat around the room. I would say It would heat a 15 By 15 foot or smaller room nicely. I would recommend it.
Love it. Does a good job, love the safety feature.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
While thermostatically controlled with a visible temperature and range setting, it shuts down completely when it reaches the desired temp rather than continuing to run the fan without the heater. This is a feature I do not like. It is fairly quiet and does heat the bathroom very nicely on these cold mornings.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Appears to be good quality but similar available for less money. Will se how it holds up.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not made in US as stated in description