I have been trying to find a fan that is quiet enough to use at night in bed. Most are loud (even on the lowest setting) and blast air like hurricane. This one has five settings and the lowest two are perfect for night time use. Quiet and gentle. Other reviewers have mentioned the blue light being annoying but it doesn't bother me. First, I sleep with my eyes closed so I don't see it. But beyond that, it's not all that bright and certainly not annoying. Having acquired a collection of fans that I am not happy with, I'm so pleased to have found this one that I bought two of them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
I PURCHASED THIS FAN FROM A MAJOR ELECTRONICS RETAILER IN NYC. THE FAN PERFORMS MOST FUNCTIONS AS DESCRIBED. THE REMOTE WORKS FINE, ETC. HOWEVER, AFTER A FEW DAYS OF USE THE FAN BEGAN TO MAKE A VERY ANNOYING RATTLING/VIBRATING NOISE DURING OSCILLATION, ESPECIALLY IN THE HIGH SETTINGS. AFTER MOVING THE FAN AROUND, OILING IT, ETC. THE IRRITATING NOISE CONTINUED. THIS IS NOT A PROBLEM IN THE LOWEST SPEED SETTING OR WHEN THE OSCILLATING FUNCTION IS TURNED OFF, JUST WHEN IT OSCILLATES IN THE TOP 4 SETTINGS. THE UNPLEASANT NOISE INTERFERES WITH YOUR TV VIEWING, ETC. FAN MANUFACTURERS HAVE TO RESOLVE THIS VIBRATING, RATTLING NOISE ISSUE IN THEIR FANS.
- Did the image onsite match the product? YES
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? NO
- How is the quality of the product? FAIR TO AVERAGE
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No