This product is very good. It is one of the few shades we were able to find to fit the dimensions of the windows in our home (that are not custom made that is). It blocks out the light very well, which will serve us nicely as we are using it in our nursery and this will help our baby sleep.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close to the image. More of a grey than a white however.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Really does block out the light.
We ordered these shades for my infant son's room to replace the cheap-o blinds that were in there. We are renting, so I hesitated to pay this price for something that might not make it to the next home, but I am so glad we did. They block the light well, move up and down with ease (bye bye cords that get stuck!!) and look nicely tailored. The only downside is that our windows were 33inches and we had to order 32.5 inch shades, though the recommendation is for only .25 inches shorter than the window. Those were not made, so the light does seep through on the sides. If we need to we can always throw up curtains on the sides to add light blocking. They also were easy to install- my husband and I did it quickly and we STINK at this sort of thing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great