I love this! The three compartments come out independently for a quick trip to the laundry room. They expand nicely. If its in your closet, you know when it is ready for the wash, as each section fills up. It is on rollers for full movement. Great invention and a good price.
There is some real garbage out there. I am replacing a 3 bin hamper that had plastic corner connectors. Each and every corner cracked or broke in some way completely making it unusable. Beware of those hampers because once you load the bins with clothes the corners collapse under the weight and just break. This hamper is all metal support bars and more than adequate to handle the load. I HIGHLY recommend this device. Buy this one first and you will avoid the problems.
item is sturdy, each section made of heavy duty material but the first time i took laundry to laundry room, discovered the material had ripped at stitching at bottom of one section. Giving only 3 stars for the rip otherwise it would be 5 stars for sure!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. discovered stitching on bottom of one panel ripped first time I filled it up.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I love this laundry sorter! Why didn't I get this earlier? I keep this in our master bedroom closet (on the first floor) and just wheel it into our laundry room. Makes laundry a breeze. Pros: Very sturdy metal frame and wheels (not cheap/flimsy looking or feeling), love the wheels. Cons: Canvas bags could be a little sturdier (I tore a little of one seam as I was reaching down to grab something), could hold a little more laundry - for my 2 people for 1 week, this holds whites, lights, and 1/2 of our darks (we still need another hamper for the rest of our darks, sheets/towels). Other than that, I think this thing is brilliant! Much sturdier than the ones I've seen at Target (sorry, Target). :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Ok...must admit I did not put it together. My husband and young daughter did. It took maybe 15 minutes for them assemble. All parts where in the box. It really helps to seperate out our clothes. Additionally,it makes our laundry room look more, well less just say cute!
It was really easy to put this thing together, that coming from a person who only owns 2 screwdrivers and a hammer. All the tools you needed came in the box. The bags are heavy cloth and are washable. This is not a flimsy cheap product. It is really durable. Well worth the money. It rolls nicely, and it even looks good. I have recommended this product to my friends as well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? spot on
But the wheels aren't that great. Would prefer sturdier rubber that didn't bounce and make noise on every tile it passes. Also/ keep in mind this will stop you from doing laundry because it holds so much so when you finally DO laundry it can be 4 loads.
Talk about efficiency. Like the deep sorting bags so you can see when there is an adequate amount for a load. The size is perfect for sorting right by the washer and the wheels make it so easy to maneuver out of the way. Now I need one for my husband's laundry so we can sort the heavier soiled loads. I've shopped for a long time before I finally one of this quality at such a reasonable price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Frame is not flimsy, it is sturdy and the laundry bags are heavy, quality cloth.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description including dimensions
I have never been so pleased with an online purchase. The cart is very sturdy and the bags are very easy to lift out for sorting. Well-placed rubber on the bag "arms" keeps the bags from sliding closed at the top. This corrects every problem that I have had with other laundry systems.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. superior
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
Impressed....very similar to the laundry sorter i found on Brookstone, only way cheaper. Did I say way cheaper? Fits perfectly under a counter we built between two tall cabinets. Love the quality wheels....makes it easy to roll three full totes full of laundry up to my washing machine with no lifting. Of course, the idea was to sort and keep my laundry off the floor....which of course s the prime reason i bought it.
For the price, this is a great item. Seems really solid. Comes with allen wrench to really tighten the bolts and wheels. The only thing is that the black hooks that hold the bag onto the cart add about an inch to the overall depth of the unit. Take this into account if you want to store it in a tight space.