This ironing board is great quality for money, you won't be able to find a similar quality product for the same price in any store. It's a big, family size board, with a good padding. It has everything you would need from an ironing board.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
This ironing board is slightly better quality than the ones sold at local discount superstores. But for the high price, I was hoping for the old fashion quality of boards that were very solid and stable. The actual board is some type of composite plastic from a mold that is fitted together to create the ironing surface. I have never used one made of this material, so I do not know if it will last. The legs are metal. The ironing board cover is as cheap as they come. I do not expect the cover to last more than a few months. It is very light, which would be good for someone who cannot lift heavy items. The lightweight would be the best quality of this board in my opinion.
Well built and designed. The iron rest and lower shelf really add value. For someone who values extra space this board does the job. The iron rest is also convenient when you are in a hurry and want to feel assured that you are not leaving a hot iron sitting on top of an old wobbly board that could easily fall and do damage. For the money it is a good investment. I expect to use this for many years.
I wish I would have found something much more simple. This iroining board is too bulky.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fair
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair, it is too bulky for a simple ironing board
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fair