Great chairs! These look fantastic in my home and the fabric is very attractive. It is hard to tell in the small picture- but it looks great in person. The chairs are very sturdy and well made. I should know- i put them together! It took a bit, but well worth it because I know how strong they are. My children have already jumped all over them and the fabric is great for this :) I would highly recommend these chairs!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine. looks the same. Although the product image online is not as detailed as I would have liked. The chairs are better looking in person.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is great. The hardware that came with it was strong and abundant. I am not afraid of these chairs ever falling apart!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great, except the fabric description was not great.
The barstools look nice and the height is just what we needed, but when you sit on the them, they are actually kind of plush, so you sink down a few inches. The color is nice and it took my husband about 30 -45 minutes to put them together. The directions are not very clear. They look nice and work in the space they are in.
These barstools are of average quality. Fairly easy to put together but come with flaws. The wood needed touch-up and the upholstery is not of the best quality nor is it done well. That all being said, for the price they are OK. Not top of the line and the upholstery and wood reflect that but they were for a kitchen to be used every day and not something that I wanted to make a statement. So, inexpensive and OK.
These bar stools are a great price point. They are average quality, but solid and well made for the price point. I really like the fabric...they are a rich color (deep brown and some black woven together) and durable texture. Very happy with them and would highly recommend!
Chair fabric is very pretty and went well with my decor. Took me about 30 minutes to put one together. One chair cushion was damaged on the corner and after a phone call to customer service, they sent a new cushion in just a few days. Pleased with the sturdiness and look of the chairs.
Sturdy and beautiful but I was unable to assemble them due to inadequate instructions. No words on instruction sheet, just lines and arrows. Customer service was extremely kind in trying to get better instructions, but was not successful.
We didn't want to spend much, because we plan to remodel the kitchen in 2 years and will need counter stools, not bar height stools. We bought these barstools to get us through until then. They were VERY easy to put together, are sturdy, easy to clean, and look expensive. We have teens and tweens in the house, who are NOT easy on furniture, and the chairs are holding up just fine. The seat and back are super comfy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
For the price, these stools are a great deal. But don't forget that in the end, you get what you pay for. Assembly was a significant challenge since the pre-drilled holes did not line up correctly on any of the four chairs purchased. Once put together they looked nice and will work in the space where I needed them. One other note, the legs are not espresso as described, but slightly lighter. These will not match an espresso table.
If you need comfortable parson stools, these are great & foot the bill. Because the chair is soft, they were not tall enough for TRUE bar height. Ours is 43" tall so I had to return them... kept the one I put together though. Only disappointment was that they didn't work for us because I REALLY liked them
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? so so
The fabric is very forgiving, but the seats are very stiff - it will take lots of use to wear these chairs in! Assembly didn't take very long. Some of the parts proved to be challenging during assembly (for the price, the cheap construction was to be expected) but we made it work with the help of some additional resources (glue).