Beautiful chairs! Purchased for my dining room to pair with mahoghany table, very pretty! Many compliments. Assembly was easy and a great touch to have the levelers to level each chair, nice touch! Ordered 6 total but will order 2 more to have 8 place seating. Thanks, O!
I bought 2 sets, that is, 4 chairs in total. They come 2 in a box, and must be assembled. The level of difficulty in assembling them is average. If you have assembled chairs before, you will know how to do this. I coordinated them with my natural oak flooring and oak table, and light green walls, and they look GREAT ! You can dress them up, or dress them down. They are quite elegant, and would go good in a formal setting. To my delight, the pattern is centered and balanced on the chair. I got them at the sale price, which was a real bargain. The seating is very cushioned and comfortable. The back-rest is wide and supportive. The legs are dark brown wood. Each chair is heavier than it looks. BUY THESE CHAIRS ! You will not be disappointed. They are very nice.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The true colors are a burgundy-rust floral-leafy pattern, on a background of dark gold-bronze.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They look very rich. You will be delighted.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? They are difficult to describe, but they are nice.
We purchased 6 total, and these chairs look great around our dining room table. The color isn't as 'red' as shown in the picture, but has a slightly burnt orange hue to it. However, they still look great. They are also a little firm, but we figure they will soften the more we use them. Overall, they look good and are a great deal.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Slightly more burnt orange in tint
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I'm happy with the chairs, but the quality of construction is a little lacking. It took me a long time to put the chairs together because of the lack of precision in how the holes are drilled. The red is not a true red, but more of a brownish-red, and the background is gold. They are good looking chairs, and I'm satisfied with them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Close, but the red is more of a brown-red
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Ok, but not great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate
We ended up buying six of of these for a 4' wide round table. They fit perfectly. The color and fabric are very classy and the seats very comfortable. My daughter put them together without much difficulty.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matches exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Easy to assemble, good fabric
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good
I received the set of chairs very quickly. When I opened the box to inspect them I noticed that some nuts and bolts came out of the box. I first thought that they were extra hardware. When I took the chairs completely out I found that one set of hardware was just thrown into the box and not inside any packaging whatsoever. I was very disappointed in this. Luckily all of it was still there. The red floral pattern is more burnt orange instead of red but once I got the chairs together I was still happy with them. They are very comfortable to sit on and were very easy to put together.
I actually like the color in person better than the photo. Like everyone else says, the color is more of a rust, but I acutally liked it better than what is pictured. They were easy to put together. I constructed the chairs without help. The padding is thick and comfortable. I loved the fabric. They look great with my antique table. Great buy. You will love them. I have received many compliments.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is more of a rust than red
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? color is not red
These chore go great in my dining room. I purchased a table a while back and used the chairs from my old set with the table so I needed to chairs for the end . These worked great. Not very sturdy but I rarely use my dining room table so its not a big deal. Good buy.
I never write these reviews but thought you should know that they do not hold up. The cushions flattened very quickly and the undersheath is tearing. NOt used all that much either. You get what you pay for and these are inexpensive but very poorly made......
I bought these two years ago. Love the look, but they don't hold up well. Slightly saggy after very little use. The Allen wrench screws need frequent retightening, and the wood surrounding one of the screws split so that it can't hold one of the screws in tightly, so that chair needs constant tightening, only it can't really be tightened properly. These work for me because they are in a seldom-used dining room. At the price, they were very good value for that. I would not recommend them if you anticipate daily use.
Yes, that is the color but it's "stunning and deeply rich in color" when you see it in person. I was hesitant to purchase these because the description said "red", when in fact, my home décor is "burnt orange". When I read the reviews most folks said it was more of a soft burnt orange than red, that's when I decided to purchase these right away (bought all 4).. and was "NOT" disappointed! My goodness.. they match "perfectly" in my home, not to mention that it has ENHANCED my place DRAMATICALLY. Very rich and soft in color, it would be impossible for anyone to be disappointed in this purchase. Assembly was quite easy and FAST. Please excuse me while I go back to looking at my dining room chairs.. ahhh........ :)