exactly what i ordered, arrived in perfect shape, not even legs to screw in (usually have to put something together with items like this), the color is exactly what it looked like (the background is a little bit more tan / beige than i thought it would be, but just a shade or two darker). the green color is a lovely shade -- in that yellow/green family (not army green, but not bright like a chartreuse, either). more green than yellow. i bought a similar pair of these from overstock -- the thing to note is measure before you buy them. they are taller than something you might normally use as an ottoman or coffee table, but i prefer to buy a couple of them and use them with a tray on top -- easier to move around, and works for spare seating if you need it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? almost exactly (i have a mac, perhaps truer color settings than other reviews say?)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality -- i have bought similar items from overstock that were safavieh, so one level higher quality, but these are really decent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I needed a small ottoman in my entry. This works well. The dots on the pattern are in rows, and the removable top matches up with the base.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
These stylish ottomans work perfect in my living room. The green color is very forgiving and will coordinate well w several shades or greens or yellows.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color seems to be accurate with the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Light weight and easy to move
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I'm DELIGHTED with this ottoman - I bought two of them to slide under a sideboard in my dining room for additional seating. They are cheerful additions to my room, are very sturdy and comfortable to sit on (even had someone at 200 lbs. try it and it can do the job!), and are well made. And I'm a picky buyer! I'm not presently storing anything in them. The storage space isn't substantial (could probably handle one not-too-thick blanket size-wise) and you wouldn't want to put something heavy (like books) in them if you're planning on moving them around a lot for storage. I'm more than happy with them for the value and look. Highly recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was completely accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality - fabric is a handsome weave and the ottoman is nicely constructed.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
Product arrived well packaged in about a week. Was what I expected. Color is more greenish than the picture but it is still a neutral color. I'm using it for extra seating at my coffee table when I host Bunko. It's in my office for extra seating till then. 2 would look nice in a living room but doesn't really go well l with my sofa and chair that's there. Plus I have enough furniture in there now anymore would be cluttered.
Material is an excellent subtle shade of kiwi and tan and the material is of high quality. The cube footprint is slightly smaller at the bottom and then slightly flutes out going up to the top. Stool height is perfect for a quick sit down to put on or take off shoes. I have mine by the front door. Interior is smaller than anticipated, however I have fit several pairs of slippers inside, as I take off my shoes at the door and wear slippers in my house. I found a tan throw rug same shade as in this ottoman, so all blends in nicely. I also like the quality and contemporary shade of the wood legs at the bottom, which should match everything from mission cherry to medium oak.
Just received this ottoman today. First of all, I ordered it on Monday and it is only Thursday and it arrived packaged very well. I don't normally take the time to write reviews but I am so thrilled with this product I felt I must. It is the perfect size and shape for my bathroom. The color would match any shade of green. Not too dark like a hunter green but not chartreuse. It is lovely. Quality is excellent. Nothing had to be put together. I took it out of the box and removed the protective covers on the legs and placed it in my bathroom. It doesn't "sink" when I sat on it. The storage area is small but big enough for some hand towels and washcloths or even 5-6 rolls of toilet paper. Overall, excellent piece of furniture for being so inexpensive. I would highly recommend this ottoman to someone who is looking for an accent piece in any room of their home. Love it!
I was looking for small storage ottoman and still be able to use as sitting. These are just right, they go with my decor and I can sit very comfortable. When I don't need them I just put away under my console table. I just love it. Thanks OS.
I recently ordered the 'Cinch Storage Ottoman". When it arrived, I was pleasantly surprised, not only is it well made, but also attractive, sturdy, and well designed. It fits in well with any decor and comfortable for everyday use. I am so impressed, I have ordered two more to complement my living space. The storage area is a great plus and very handy to store items . I am sold on this item and highly recommends it for anyone looking for a comfortable , durable and versatile ottoman.