Came right away, packed well. Solid enough for a regular or slightly larger person. Sits straight up. For the price it is a great buy. And no shipping,,you can't beat it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was exactly right.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Upholstery isn't exactly 100 percent perfect but the flaws are barely noticeable.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on
I am using this for a desk chair. It was easy to put together and is quite comfortable. However, the upholstery job is a bit off with fabric bunching on one side. It's fine for the price, though, and not noticeable to most.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy and comfortable but the upholstery is a bit ill fitting
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I received the chair in less than week from ordering. It is exactly as pictured. I plan to use this as a desk chair. It is not the most comfortable chair but definitely easy on the eyes. The seat cushion is more on one side than the other but I have a feeling this issue will resolve with use. Can't wait to get my desk in now to see them both together!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match on the color. Not really a shiny metallic but a brown canvas chair with scant amount of cream thread throughout.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be of good quality material.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate,
Very pretty chairs - only using them as accents and will be sat in only occasionally. So, for the money, they are a good buy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not great quality, but scissors and glue solved the problem.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
Although the price on these chairs was what made my decision to buy them, I wouldn't do it again. Assembly wasn't bad but overall quality is barely average. Had a hard time deciding which back of the chair, I bought 4, would face the room as the upholstery workmanship is not very good.
We purchased 6 of these chairs for my husbands conference room. They get used once or twice a week, not light wear and tear.....it's been just over a year and with two of them the seat has completely fallen through making them unusable. We are constantly screwing the legs back on and tightening bolts. The fabric is nice and the chair comfortable for an hour meeting, but wish we would have spent the extra money and not had to deal with the hassle of the upkeep.
I opened the box and realized the color was darker than what appeared online to me and it did not match my room. I had to pay $** dollars to return these chairs…. RIDICULOUS. I paid $*** for both.. what a joke I purchased new chairs off*******. Overstock has a terrible return policy… search online. You will see
Average in materials. The cloth covering was as expected and they were easy to assemble. The 3 is for durability since I feel the legs will not hold up to weight in the short term. I had thought they would be like the others I bought which were nicer. I kept them since they are side chairs.
I was looking for 4 chairs in a light brown fabric and here it is. They are the same size as 2 leather ones that we have around our cherry table. Always measure seat height and size and total height to make sure it will all fit if you are adding chairs....