These chairs were an excellent purchase and a beautiful addition to our dining room look. I was looking for armless chairs that would compliment the very expensive head chairs that I purchased-in fact, they were so expensive that I was forced to restructure my dining room look and go elsewhere for the rest of the chairs! These fit the bill. The fabric has a 3d look & the colors look rich & inviting. I am very happy & my hisband had no issues putting them together.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Nice chairs, comfortable and attractive. Seem to provide good support. Relatively easy to assemble, all required parts and tool included. Pattern is classic. Fabric is demask 3 tone thread. Blue color thread is slate color and feels like a chenille. Overall back ground color is a dark chocolate and the third thread color is a milk chocolate color, that adds dimension. Overall the fabric is beautiful and quality. On the chair fronts the pattern is aligned in the center but on the back of the chairs the fabric pattern is not centered. I bought 6 chairs and only 2 have the chair backs patterns centered. There is piping on the backs which helps to make up for the off centered pattern. Only one of the chairs has a staple visible on the back. The chair feet are rubber-like and are adjustable. Overall, a comfortable and attractive looking chair for the price.
I labored for weeks trying to decide whether to order these chairs for my dining room... worrying if they would be good enough quality and if they would match. Well!!!!... was I thrilled when I opened the box! The quality is exceptional....the seat cushions are about 5" thick and the detail welting around the back of the chair is beautiful...an added detail like you find in more expensive furniture. The 2 chairs were shipped in 1 box & it took me 15-20 mins to put together with allen wrench provided. You will not find a buy like this in any store!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. much better than I expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I purchased 8 of these chairs and am so glad I did!! Very easy to assemble, very sturdy. Colors are slightly grayer than blue which is exactly what I wanted, fabric is lovely, wood tones of chair legs blend nicely with mahogany table. Seat backs and padded seats are comfortable and supportive, not creaky or flimsy. My family loves these chairs!
The fabric is basically grey and dark brown but it was a perfect match for me. The chairs are well made and went together easily. The pattern is centered on the front and just a tweak off on the back. Acceptable unless your extremely particular. The cushion is firm and the depth of the seat is very good. They are excellent parson's chairs for the money.
They were very easy to assemble. The only issue I has was with a broken chair level and I contacted customer service and they took care of it. I'm very pleased!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of these chairs are above what I expected. They look like very expensive Parson Chairs.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
I was weary of ordering these chairs from just seeing them online. I was afraid of quality and color. The chairs were delivered quickly and are amazing! I love the fabric color and detail on the back. The quality is very high end and exceeded my expectations.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was as seen on site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Amazing quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Look, I am very picky when it comes to shopping for furniture and I must say, these are very good chairs for the price- a steal, in fact. Good job Overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I searched for dining room side chairs for months. These were beautiful, sturdy and very well priced. I loved them and my friends raved :
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looked expensive and sturdy. I GREAT value for the money.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? yes!
These chairs for the price are great. Nice color, comfortable seat. Work so nicely with existing furniture I am tempted to order two more. Love them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is great.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I'll start off by saying that if the chairs came assembled, they'd get 5+++ stars from me, no question. But there were a couple of minor challenges of putting the chairs together: - The screws, bolts, washers, etc came in a loosely tied plastic bag, and some of the parts were floating around in the box - if they hadn't fallen out of the box altogether - Some of the wood that you had to screw together left a little to be desired (crappy pieces-parts were used for some of the chair frames) But once the chairs were put together, they're AWESOME! Here are the positives: - They look a lot more rich in person - They're comfortable - They're sturdy - I have some 'larger' people in my family, and there have been no issues - They're not bulky - The color of the chairs is beautiful - The pattern of all of the chairs is EVEN. I ordered 12 chairs total, and they match perfectly. All in all, I'd order these all over again. After getting through the assembly-bumps, they are well worth the money.
with what I was trying to do. As some have said - the blue is a gray in my opinion which is just what I wanted. They are a bit of a pain to get the alan wrenches work well. The wood under there looks pretty cheap. Sure hope they last for 5 years...we shall see.
Initially I was worried realizing AFTER I had ordered these chairs, that they would be TOO 'blue'... in the photo they looked to be more light green. Well when they arrived I was completely relieved, because they are GREEN and that is the color I was going for. So if you want blue and brown, beware, they are more light green and brown and absolutely gorgeous. Only glitch in the order was the fact that the BOLT packet wasn't inside the shipment. But the Overstock.com customer service took care of that issue and immediately shipped the bolt package. One thing every customer should know about Overstock.com is that their 'Customer Service' team is the best on-line customer service I have EVER dealt with. Their follow through and follow up is impeccable. I really wish they had a special section to review that part...because they are simply awesome.
Beautiful chairs that look great as additional seating in my living room with occasional use as extra seating in the dining room. I would not call them "Blue and Brown" though as I can find no blue in them. Shades of brown and tan is more accurate.