The cart was very flimsy, not secured at all. The doors have a gap between them that looks horrible. In one of the corners, the wood had a crack. I wanted to send it back and get a refund but they refused. I also saw it for less money at a local vendor.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. VERY POOR QUALITY, VERY FLIMSY, DRAWERS DON'T CLOSE RIGHT, DOORS HAVE GAP BETWEEN THEM
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? FAIR
Love it and it serves the purpose. Item arrived damaged and Overstock really took care of us!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The cart is great, but was not made all that well. The drawers did not line up so my huband had to drill new holes. The doors don't quite line up either, but my hope is nobody will notice. We called about these issues in addition to the back being damaged and they gave us a partial refund.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
The unit was delivered in 2 boxes, 1 for the cabinet and 1 for the top. Both arrived in perfect condition. The instructions were very clear and easy to follow (better than most). It is best to have 2 people working together on the assembly and it takes about 2 hours from start to finish. I had my dad, a builder, help me; and thank goodness I did. The drawers were a little hinky. After we assembled the drawers, we put them in the only to find that the track on the cabinet was too high and the drawers would not close. So we simply removed the front screw and the middle screw, (keeping the back screw in place for positioning), scooched the track done a titch, and put the screws back in. Easy Peasy. Now it works great. The wheels move easily, and the cart glides nicely along the tile floor. This unit is plenty sturdy. The cabinets are a good size and will hold a lot of stuff. The drawers are not deep, they are only useful for flatware and the like. The wood top is attractive, but is not suitable as a cutting surface. This cart is a nice addition to my kitchen.
This is the perfect height and size for what I needed. The drawers are good, so are the cabinets. I like the two bars on each side. The only drawback is that it moves even with the brake on - even with all the weight in it. It's not terrible but noticeable.
a little hard to put together but we managed and it is nice quality materials for this price
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? actual
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? okay
I needed extra hands when adding the inside dividers in this unit. I have put together furniture before, and aside from the pictures not being very clear, I only messed up with the drawer sides, putting them on wrong, then having to reassemble them. The cart was fairly simple to assemble, it looks good, and will serve the purpose for which it was bought! Why it only got 3 stars was strange...it was well-packed, nothing was broken and all the holes lined up perfectly. I am glad that I took the chance on it.