This is beautiful and at an amazing price. Saw one almost identical for over $X,XXX. XX. There was a part missing and the company immediately sent it to me overnight express, can't say enough about their customer service and their pride in their products. I would definitely buy this again. Setting it up and putting it together was not at all difficult. Looks very elegant in the dining room.
I bought several lights from overstock for our reno project, an old victorian. This one is my favorite!!! Everyone who sees it says how pretty it is. I had gotten 2 lights from Lowes, but ended up returning them because they were cheap looking, made of plastic and glass. this one is good quality and so pretty. No big deal to put together, after one or 2 crystals you get the hang of it. Def. worth the trouble.
While it was time consuming to assemble, I will be taking this chandelier with me when we leave this house. It is gorgeous and leaves such pretty light patters across the ceiling. The kids love to find the rainbows it reflects at meal times. It is the perfect light to blend the antique and contemporary furniture in my home.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. awesome
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? yes
I really like the look of this and get compliments on it too. The silver finish is the only thing I don't like, but I'm redecorating that room and I'm hoping to get a pale blue paint color that will disguise the finish a little more than it is now. Another poster wrote about using the pins to attach the crystals. That wasn't such a big deal once I realized that if you bend the right piece, it's much easier. I also used a tiny set of pliers so my hands didn't get all torn up. Once up, with dimmers and clear bulbs, it really does look like a winter wonderland. I am going to love it once I get the right undertones in the room (no warm colors with this one!). Just remember though, there are a lot of pieces to dust and no smoorth edges. So a Swiffer leaves tiny pieces behind and wool leaves fibers behind that must then be picked out one by one. Not sure yet the best way to dust this on a regular basis.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The silver finish is not really silver. It almost looks plastic
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems decent.
I love this light! It looks gorgeous in our bedroom. Please be aware that you have to attach each crystal to the light... and there are a lot of them! To attach the crystal, you have to slide a thin straight pin through a small hole in the metal arm and also through a hole in the crystal. Then, you need to bend the small pin so that the crystal stays in place. The problem is that there was not enough room to fit the crystal into most of the slots. That meant bending a lot of metal so that the crystal would fit into place. This was a MAJOR PAIN and took a couple of HOURS! On top of that, two of the arms had missing holes so the crystal could not be installed. I called the company and they sent two new arms from China. It took a long time and the arms were a bit of a pain to install. The light looks so beautiful, but I am not sure if it was worth all the hassle or not
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Inconsistent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I wanted something very special for our newly decorated bedroom. When I saw this I fell in love.When I received it I was thrilled. it looks like I brought the outside in. The crystals make beautiful delicate leaves. My husband is thrilled to. The quality of this product was wonderful also. I have purchased several items from the O, and I am very pleased. This is a beautiful, beautiful chandelier.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color was perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. wonderful
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
This piece worked out beautifully in my space better than I imagined
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty good