We love this desk we bought for our daughter's room. We needed something contemporary and white but it had to be the right size. She has a small room but we needed storage. We found this online and it's perfect. The size, the quality and it has nice style. The price was perfect as well. It took us about 10 minutes to assemble with easy instructions. Our daughter loves the desk as well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match in color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality is perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
This desk comes in pieces of a puzzle, but directions were clear and it wasn't hard to put together. It looks great and is medium sturdy. I can't slide it around because it feels like it'll fall apart, but it doesn't feel like it's going to collapse with normal use, and it doesn't wobble. Drawers are roomy and slide easily. From a distance it looks much more expensive.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good, not great. Better than IKEA, Target, et cetera, but it's not solid wood or anything fancy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect.
I bought this desk because of quite limited space in my bedroom. The product turned out to be pretty nice. The material is of decent quality and packaging was excellent. All the small pieces were well organized and each pieces are numbered so there's no confusion. Assembly was a piece of cake. The only complaint I have about this product is that the bottom of the legs are not scratch-proof (it's just plastic). So If you have wooden floor I would suggest you add rubber pieces at the bottom. Otherwise a great desk.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. meets expectation
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
We bought this desk for a small seasonal home. It had to have storage for files and fit in a small corner in the living room of our 800 square foot house. Mission accomplished. The finish is nice and the drawers work smoothly. The desk top is big enough for a lamp, a laptop and a printer. Assembly was a breeze with my husband and I working on it. The directions were clear (just pics, no words). I recommend for a kid's room, or other casual area.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for a pressed wood product
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
The desk is made very well and of great materials. The wood top is thick and the silver legs are really sturdy. Nice storage and it fits perfect in my kitchen. The assembly was quick and easy and the price was fabulous.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Gorgeous white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality. Sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great info onsite
I ordered this and the "Frequently Ordered Together" Hollow-core Right/ Left-facing White 48-inch Desk because my preference is an "L" shaped desk. Both desks were delivered with damage. Nothing I couldn't live with since it's in inconspicuous areas, but none the less, the boxes and desks were damaged. I spent several hours assembling the 60 inch desk. It looks nice but please don't be fooled by reviews talking about sturdiness. It's not flimsy but not real solid either. Several more hours spent assembling the 48 inch right/left facing desk. I made my "L" and was very disappointed to see that the dimensions in the description are inaccurate. The description on both desks say that they are both 30 inches high. The Hollow-core Right/ Left-facing White 48-inch Desk is noticeably shorter than the 60 inch desk. THEY CAN NOT BE USED FOR AN "L" SHAPED DESK! There is a half inch difference in the height of these desks. I am disappointed and a little angry. I spent a great deal of time assembling these desks, overlooking the damage, only to find out that because of the misrepresentation they can not be for the reason I purchased them. Over $*** down the drain since the discrepancy wasn't obvious until assembled. I purchased these for an "L" shaped desk and ended up with 2 separate desks in my office. Not what I wanted at all!
What a compact yet efficient desk! My old desk just took up too much space (and was over 20 years old!)...this new desk is such a space saver yet still holds all of my files & miscellaneous items. It holds my printer and iMAC yet there is still plenty of room on the desk top. I searched and searched for the perfect compact desk and I'm so glad I bought it! The fiancé put it together in less than an hour too!
I had to fit a desk and a couch into a 9'x10' room I am using as an office+guest room. This desk is a great small-space solution, with enough interest as a piece to look good with the other modern-style furniture in my condo. I have been very happy with the purchase, and want to think the other reviewers for the detailed information they shared. Two things you should know: - I agree with the other reviewers that the package is well organized, small pieces are all complete and instructions pretty easy to understand. But as one person working alone it took me several hours to put the desk together. It is easier than an IKEA piece, but not a walk in the park! Still it can be done by one person. - I use the desk several hours every day. It is a perfect space for working with a computer monitor and keyboard, and making conference calls. If you use a lot of papers or hardcopy source material on your worksurface, this can be awkward. It is nice to have the drawer space for file storage, but keep in mind what you can do on any 22" x 48" worksurface, when the drawers underneath prevent sliding your chair to the other side of the desk. All in all, very happy with the purchase, use it every day, and would recommend it.
True to size and very trendy. I'm happy with the purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color looks a slightly brighter white in the picture then it does in person.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It seems sturdy and was labeled properly for easy assembly. It took a while to put it together but i was able to assemble it alone.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The desk is spacious and fits very well in my studio apartment.