This is a great deal on a sink, and it looks terrific installed. A great value, and the best part is the drain that's offset. Much better than a centered one. It appeared a little hand made, which I loved. The surfaces are not exactly perfectly straight, but looked like fireclay. Which is the kind of higher quality you're after, not a machine made thing. I just love this sink and as a kitchen designer with hundreds of kitchens to my credit, these are MUCH BETTER than stainless steel. They are easier to clean, better quality, and just look nicer in a kitchen. HIGHEST recommendation.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
This is a beautiful sink. Installed it is truly a focal point of our kitchen. You must be careful with pots and pans so as not to scratch the bottom of the sink. We are going to get a metal rack for the bottom of the sink to prevent this. I love the large basin. You can place large pans in the bottom and easily let them soak with even distribution (i.e. you do not have to tilt them at an angle as with double basin sinks). This is an expensive sink, but not when compared to the range of prices for other fireclay apron front sinks of this size (30in). We have had this sink for a couple of weeks now and are really enjoying this sink!
Product arrived when stated. Well packed. It was a good thing I was home, because I don't know how my UPS person would have unloaded it herself. She was glad I was home to help.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent. Heavy duty. Exactly what we expected.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on.