This product worked great for a few days after I had it installed. I can heat the water to well above the temperature that I want. So I have it turned down to about half power I get 106 F water which is where I like it. But it can go higher easily with one shower one sink going. The only problem with it is the exhaust fan seems to get jammed up. When this thing senses water flowing it has to start an exhaust fan but sometimes the fan won't start and you get an error. I found that if I just give the upper right corner a little bump with my fist the fan will start. This happens roughly every other day. I cant pin down what causes it, temp? humidity? I would return it but it costs money to have it installed again... so I will probably just live with it until I get sick of it and buy a different one. If it wasn't for that I would rate this as 5 star. Great deal for the money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched - but color is not important
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It heats water well, but there is an intermittent problem with the exhaust fan which prevents it from heating every time.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? All of the information was adequate
this is a good product but must say the directions are not good they directions for dummies because I had to send email and call them to have help to get this thing working correctly but they were very helpful in doing so the manufacture that is I would recommend it to others that don't have room for a large hot water tank and the cost is cheaper than a hot water tank
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the product works but hard to get it set to whereit needs to be
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
We bought ours 3 years ago. In the last 6 months we have had error codes E1 and E3 repeatedly. This means ignition failure and dry combustion. There is gas in the lines so something else is wrong. We have called and sent emails. The 2 calls back and a few emails have been no help. They are trying to say we don't have enough pressure coming in. The gas company has been out and everything is fine. For what ever reason they do not want to stand behind their product. It is still under warranty but no one from tech support wants to send anyone out. Now they don't answer or return calls at all. As of today it won't heat past 59 degrees without an error code. We are forced to buy another brand.