I absolutely love this faucet. However, the spray nozzle was broken in the package. It is made of cheap plastic , not the metal that the rest of the faucet is made of. Kinda disappointing. I found a replacement nozzle that looks like the rest of the faucet (chrome) for $10 at Walmart.
I bought this product for a rental property that I am renovating. The product works great and the spray hose is long enough. So far there have been no issues. I recommend this product for basic needs, its not fancy, but gets the job done.
Just wanted a "better" faucet than what we got in our new home till we actually remodel. This fit the bill. The cheap sprayer cracked after about a month. We can deal with that, just picked up a $$ replacement that should work fine when installed.
This faucet has been installed for a few weeks now and we are completely satisfied with our purchase. The chrome head and levers look great, exactly as shown. Of course, the sprayer is plastic, but it feels sturdy in my hands and I don't expect it to fail anytime soon. The installation directions and illustrations in the package were very vague, so it might help to familiarize yourself with standard installation procedures and walk your way through the process before you commit. Great value for***.
I was skeptical of this product because we have such high water pressure in our house and I wasn't sure it would be able to handle it but it's been installed almost a month and been working great!! Great price, and very nice looking on the sink!
Shipped promptly Easy to install Looks and works great plus at a price that we could not find in a retail store.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? na
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
We have a white sink and weren't sure whether this would go with it or not. It looks good and functions well! The sprayer is adequate, but could be just a tad more powerful, though that may be due to the water pressure in my house rather than the sprayer itself.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Just right
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. No problems with it
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate
I was pleasantly surprised. We didn't want to spend a lot of money on a faucet because we don't plan on living where we are for very many more years. I was thinking we were just getting something that would limp us thru a few years, but this faucet seems to be well built. The only plastic i could see were the nuts used to mount the faucet to the sink. Installation only took about 1 hr, and most of that time was getting the old faucet off and cleaning the hard water stains left from the old, leaky faucet. The height of where the water comes out is very close to our old, arching facuet so we didn't gain anything there. However, because the arch is gone this one is much more low profile. We noticed that you have to move the handles quite a way before the water comes on (about 1/8 turn or 45 degrees) which only leaves 1/8 of a turn or 45 degrees to control the water flow. The only time that has been an issue is when you want just a little cold water to tame down the hot and you have no idea when the cold water actually turns on because you have to move the handle so far. I feel that for the price I paid (compared to what other faucets are selling for) I got a real good deal with this one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Nickel color, just like it was supposed to be
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems well built. better than i expected for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? matched the description. i was also able to compare to other faucets that were similar and get a pretty good idea of what i was getting based on customer reviews