Just as pictured and the look is quite full. Using these in my entryway and they are stunning. I debated the black vase version for putting along my stairs (vs. another style - basket etc.) but they look great. Very pleased and the price is right. The quality is very nice and they do not look cheap like some other silks can look.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. much higher quality than many silks out there
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I love this arrangement! It looks so real. Colors are true to the picture and product seems well made.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
I thought that by the size ot this item as noted on the webpage this faux plant would be on the smallish side, but when it arrived and I removed it from the box, I was pleasantly surprised to find that it actually seemd much larger and very much fuller than I'd imagined. It fills a space quite nicely all by itself. My husband, who is usually unininterested in how I decorate, noticed this plant right off and told me that he really liked it. He even balked when I mentioned moving it to a different location.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is a gorgeous shade of red just a tiny bit on the orangish side, which looks wonderful with the new trendy colors of aqua, brown, etc.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the plant was better than I expected. The flowers and greenery look so real.. It does not look cheap in the least.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The item arrived in perfect condition and looked exactly like the photo displayed. It is very full.
I purchased two Red Hibiscus (for Christmas) for my main room that gets light but not enough light for growing plants with flowers. I have plenty of ferns, Lily plants (without flowers), etc.in that room. After finding two metal three legged plant stands to get the Hibiscus off of the carpet, I placed the Hibiscus in areas that would catch your eye. The Hibiscus plants (even the greenery) look so real, even up close, I have impressed many of my friends who have asked what food I am feeding the plants to make them so beautiful in such vivid color. I have decided to keep the plants out, even after Christmas, and move them room to room. Love them. Highly recommended, Thinking of purchasing a couple more. Give them a 5+.
We used these on our front porch with no cover all summer. We put the black pot inside a sturdier pot and wired them to the iron rail against the wind. The flowers held up amazingly long in the sun! They went five months from spring till August before fading. And the rain and weather didn't mess them up. I expected fading but thought it would be much sooner.
I have this plant in a protected place on my front porch, and it has done great. It really adds a pop of color to the porch and needs no care. I have a similar one in a clay pot on my back deck, and I enjoy it also. I would definitely recommend this plant to a friend.
I purchased this Hibiscus plant based on other reviews. Living in Florida with genuine Hibiscus plants not only in my yard but everywhere. The color and look of the flowers not genuine. The color of the leaves too green which made the plant look wildly fake to set out inside or even on the porch. In addition, the plant and vase are so lightweight that even on a sun porch, any wind will tip it over. Pass on this one if you are looking for real looking artificial.
Not thrilled with these. I have purchased other faux plants from Overstock that I loved so I took a chance on the flowery plants and I'm not impressed with these. They appear realistic and fake at the same time. I think its the cheap vase.
The plant is full and bright. From a distance it looks good, but up close you will notice the poor workmanship of the vase (glue drips everywhere) and the plant itself is noticeable fake.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very bright colors - just as shown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is fair. Vase is very cheap having glue drips around corners.