The fixture was easy to assemble and exactly what I expected. It had three length options for whatever size you may need for the room. Overall, I was happy with the fixture.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The outer plastic is white but the shade is more beige.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was an accurate representation of the product.
Bought this light to hang in our soon-to-be-daughter's nursery. With the short extension, it is the perfect size for a standard 8ft ceiling in a not-huge (12x14) room. I love the cut-outs and subtle tone-on-tone of the white and cream. This light will be able to grow with her for many years I am sure. My only complaint is that the screws holding the outer decorative ring onto the fixture are bare metal, so we spray painted them white to blend with the white plastic. I'm kind of picky, so that might not bother most people once it is up. Overall, we are very happy with this light.
Love this light! Ordered it for my hallway upstairs and its beautiful. The inside lamp is more yellow in real life than it appears in the photo, but I still love the detail of the outside shade. Comes with all different length rods so it can hang lower if needed. Great light!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The inside light shade is a bit more yellow than it appears in the photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Light is gorgeous!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good.
The shade with the cutouts is a nice crisp white, but the lampshade inside is very beige, even more so when you turn on the light I was happy with the quality, though my first one came damaged but overstock was quick to send a replacement
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The shade with the cutouts is a nice crisp white, but the lampshade inside is very beige, even more so when you turn on the light
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was happy with the quality, though my first one came damaged but overstock was quick to send a replacement
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty accurate
I was unsure whether I wanted to order lighting from Overstock, but I went ahead with it because the prices were so much cheaper than our local lighting store. I am so happy I made that decision! This pendant is great, well made and looks fantastic in our dining room. One little drawback - the round disk that sits at the base of the light has paper over it when shipped. It took FOREVER to take off. Would highly recommend this lamp.
This is a lovely pendant, and looks great in my kitchen over my island. I have a dimmer on the light, which I think is a must to capture it's cut-out detail in soft, low light. I am glad that other reviewers pointed out that the shade was plastic, because I truly thought it was metal in the picture. I don't think this lessens the quality, however; as once it is hung, it is hard to tell what the materials are. I also recall a former reviewer having issues with broken clips on the shade for which she/he had to request replacements. The manufacturer seems to have acknowledged this issue by including a generous bag of replacement clips. I had no problem with breakage, though. I had a hard time buying a fixture for my island - this was my third shot. The first two I chose turned out to be out of stock and otherwise unavailable, but despite this being my third selection, I am very happy with it, and actually think it worked out better than the first two would have. Overall, very happy with the purchase, and am pleased that I could find something this nice in this price range.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors convey quite accurately
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a nice product. It is plastic, but this was clearly pointed out by prior reviewers, so was not a surprise.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Purchased this for our formal living room. Beautiful modern design. The inner shade is definitely a yellow color but this went with our decor so not a big deal. Looks beautiful either on or off. Comes with various rods which allows adjustment of length.
I got this fixture on sale for $$. The original fixture I had ordered from another site was back ordered and $$$. This looked similar and was a great price. When it came in the box I almost sent it back. The plastic decorative piece looks very cheap and is in 3 sections with very noticeable seams. The screws are metal and very noticeable. It was easy to install. The diffuser is difficult to line up and has a seam around the bottom that light seeps through. The color when lit is a very warm glow which I liked. This is for a nursery so we used the shorter attachment for the ceiling. While it works ok for our nursey, I would not recommend for dining or over an island where it is well lit and noticeable. It might be worth an extra $$$ to purchase something with better quality...but we have diapers to buy:)
We were a little worried about the quality based on the photo online. It looked like it was made of plastic. Well, it might be but it really looks 100x better live than in the photos. It was one of the easiest fixtures to install -- took about 15 minutes and it has transformed our master bath. It would have taken 10 if I followed the instructions since I didn't put the diffuser on when they said to. :)
I love the style and the price, looks well made. However, I am a bit disappointed that the inner shade looks a bit beige/yellow. I wanted a modern white, clean look. Now that I inspect photo, it does appear beige. my fault, its already hanging and it's fine.