This is one of those items that looks and mostly acts like one of much higher value. I purchased this to replace one we purchased 2 years ago. You'll see this same faucet under a whole host of unknown manufacturers, but they're all made by the same company. It comes with a parts list, so if you break something, as we did you can replace it. Nope!! The parts list is for show. Their customer service is designed to give you the run around until you give up. They don't carry any parts and, when they say they do, they'll tell you a tiny part will cost more than the entire faucet. And they cannot tell you how to get it apart because no one knows anything. But they don't tell you that. They talk in circles in broken English until you get tired of being talked in circles and realize you've spent hours and days and still don't have a functional faucet. The part that broke on ours is the very pliable pipe that connects to the sprayer, which is the one thing that needs a strong pipe because it's the only thing that gets pulled on. So my recommendation is to buy 2. One to use and one for parts. (got this advice from a local plumbing supply. They see people have problems with off-brand stuff a lot but can't get the parts themselves...because parts don't exist!)
We purchased this for our new kitchen remodel. I have had lots of wonderful comments about it. The faucet is Beautiful! The sprayer is very heavy duty. Delivery was very fast and price was great. The only issue I have is that the water flows quite fast and sprays a bit too much. I adjust my water flow to compensate.
I love this faucet so much that when I moved I bought another one to match the new house. It is extremely well made the sprayer is even a heavy weight metal. Looks wonderful and is a nice clean look. I had my last one from overstock for 4 years and it is still working great, the new one is just the same. You cant find anything similar in price anywhere else.
After six houses (4 historic) I would say this is the best faucet purchase we have made and the least expensive to boot.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Just as it looked on line
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Heavy, well made. Great purchase. We chose the white cross handles and they are great - nicely detailed (which you might miss when viewing on line with such a small picture).
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Just right.
Thrilled with the qualitiy of this faucet. It is all brass (Kingston Brass) including the sprayer. Most sprayers are plastic....none here. It's looks are as great as it quality. This faucet is a centerpiece and a "wow factor" for the kitchen. Like the look of the old style blended with the new. Porcelin handles are big and great for any size hands or arthritic fingers. Price was right also.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? better
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Solid brass. No plastic here.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I waited to review this once it was installed, wanted to assure all the necessary parts were included.....perfect replacement for the one I had for yrs, check around this can retail for $$$ bux, i paid less than half of that with rewards and discounts at OSTK
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Kingston is a good brand
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Great quality. Beautiful to look at. Wonderful value. I have seen similar faucets in the stores for much more $. I have 2 sinks in my kitchen and purchased this faucet for both but changed out the handles. Very happy with this purchase.