Bench is perfect! Took about 30 minutes to assemble due to the number of screws & washers...simple. Bonded leather is very rich looking and has a nice finish which has a shine to it. Easy to wipe off if necessary. Love it and would highly recommend it. Don't be afraid of this solid, attractive bench. Metal is a nice oil rubbed bronze color. Thumbs up!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very sharp & crisp but has a touch of tan
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great! Very strong, perfect for end of bed.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on.
I was worried that the creamy leather would not be creamy but greenish, but I was wrong. Also the leather doesnt look cheap, which was very important to me. I have this bench in my walk in closet on a large sheepskin rug. It looks very stylish and modern. It was very easy to put together, everything fit like a glove. I put in the bolts and only tightened them fully after putting all the bolts into place. I am very happy with this bench.......the price is great!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? just like on website
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems to be well made, sturdy when we sit on it
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? just like on website
I have been looking for a bench for the end of my king sized bed since, no lie, 2004. All the good quality benches run in the **** range which I was unwilling to pay. Additionally, my bedroom is sort of distressed cream colored french style. This is not my true style (inherited most of the furniture from my Mor Mor) as I prefer modern. What I like about this bench is; a) the style works with traditional, but I think it will eventually work with more modern furniture when I transform the room some day, b) the bench is nice and sturdy, and the "bonded" leather is just fine. Comfortable to sit on for putting on shoes, piling decorative pillows & bedspread at bedtime, etc., which is what I needed it for, c) I put this together by myself in about 15 minutes. Easy! Overall a great buy and well worth the **** bucks! The reviews really helped. Am currently considering another furniture purchase from Overstock.com but it doesn't have any reviews yet... hmmm
I use this bench at my entryway for a mudroom area. The leather is shiny (it's bonded leather) & a little more on the butter spectrum in color than a cream but is not mistaken for yellow (if that makes sense). The button tufts are very deep, so much so that I had to vacuum out the tufts when my son dropped a bit of crackers on the bench but the deep tufting looks nice. It is firm but comfortable and sometimes I just find myself sitting on the bench for a short break here and there, Very pleased.
I received this bench yesterday. The color is NOT EVEN CLOSE to cream. It is very much a rich tan color, to the point of being almost brown. Very disappointing. Otherwise, it looks nice, the leather material does not look cheap at all and seems like it will be easy to clean, and it seems very sturdy. The included paperwork from the manufacturer states that the weight limit for the bench is 450 lbs, so it should easily support two average-sized adults.
I would not hesitate to purchase anything from overstock Everything I have ever ordered was always Received how it was described and pictured.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close creamier than pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very sturdy well made even though you had to put it together.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100 percent accurate
This was a great buy of high quality leather bench,I would recommend to anyone!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Leather is high end
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? spot on
Easy to order, received in a timely manner, good condition. Bonded leather does have a smell when first opened, but I aired it out outside for a week and smell went away. I like the style. Color of leather is just right for me. I haven't assembled yet, but all parts accounted for and looks easy to put together. Top is a little heavy so needs two people. I am happy with purchase.
I ordered this bench for my office waiting area and for the price is works well there. I was a bit disappointed in the color of the leather but nevertheless it will work for now. Everything that I have ordered from Overstock, I have always been happy with and will not hesitate to recommend overstock.