The piece looks very nice. It doesn't have texture/not a glicee - you can see the canvas' surface, no brush strokes. It is much smaller than I anticipated, however. The measurements they give on the website are including an inch and a half border of white all the way around the image, so the frames I purchased to hang the canvas prints are too big, especially since I didnt want to have to matt them.
beautiful picture, nice texture, I stretched it myself onto bars bought online, and having it framed now Looks like a million bucks
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? vivid colors
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
This canvas print was not what I expected. The printing of the painting on canvas is too precise and it thus looks too much like a photograph instead of a painting.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color on site is accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This looks too much like a photograph or a cheap print of a painting. Not what I expected.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate description
While I am not sure how much it is going to cost me to get this framed, I really love it and it brings back fantastic memories of Venice! The quality is very good, the colors are rich and true to the picture, and it has a lot of detail and depth. Looks like I paid much, much more for it than I did!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
This is not at all like the picture shown. The one that I got came in a roll, had a large plain mat around it - the picture indicated it had no mat and also indicated that it may have at least been stretch mounted. I am completely disappointed, and if it were not such an inexpensive item I would have returrned it. I will not buy art again from Overstock after this experience.