My husband is a carpenter and does not generally like furniture that requires assemblty. But even he was surprised at the quality. It went together easily, took less than an hour, and it is a very nice piece of furniture. I actually put a 46" flat screen on it, even though it says the max is 42. The painted finish is hard and smooth and was very well packed. Not one chip or ding anywhere.
Because our room has white wainscoting and white french doors, this was a perfect fit both in terms of size and detailing. Be aware that the unit has a tag explaining that it is not intended to support large heavy CRT televisions, but works wonderfully with a lighter 42" flat-screen. The internal notched shelf and rear access hole accommodate cabling, and the small niches on the ends of the unit allow for decorative touches.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Well represented
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy, attractive and easily assembled.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I was very excited to find this piece on Overstock.com, since I've been debating purchasing it on another website with red & white circles for $100 more! I bought the piece and received it very quickly. The only difficulty I had in assembling the piece was that some of the holes drilled for the screws didn't exactly match up very well. I was able to successfully get all but 1 screw screwed in by laying it on it's top. I don't have a TV on it just yet, but it's exactly what I was looking for and am thrilled thus far.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
This is an unbelievable product for the price! The t.v. stand looks much more expensive then it is, it's easy to put together and well-designed. We put a 60inch samsung tv on it and it fits perfectly. It is a very sturdy and a well built tv stand. I can't think of one bad thing about this stand. If you need a nice looking corner unit- you can't beat this one for the price.
My favorite thing about moving into a new house is getting new furniture. My least favorite thing is going through the ridiculous amount of steps to assemble it... This corner entertainment unit has solid components, and on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being easiest / fastest to assemble), I would give it an 8. Directions were clear, weird IKEA-like tools were minimal, and the pieces actually fit together as designed. The glass cabinet fronts are very nice touch, and allow for components that require line-of-sight remote control to operate in a mostly out-of-sight way... Overall solid construction and looks great in my kids' play room. Currently using to hold a 32" LCDTV, but it could easily hold something much larger.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality - nothing spectacular. Looks to be mix of MDF and real wood...
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good description
This is a nice little unit we our using in our FROG. I can't remember what size tv it says it will hold but we have a 47'' flat screen on it and it is the perfect size. It is a sturdy piece and came with no dents or smudges. Took my husband about an hour or so to put it together. The doors are a little bit off but you have to be right on top of it to notice. All in all for the price I would say this is a really cute and well crafted item and we have been happy with how much we can store (all of our Wii equipment including the balance board and games) and the fact it doesn't take up too much floor space.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same as seen
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, very sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? looks the same as picture, no surprises
This white corner media stand was just what we were looking for. It looks great in our living room and was just as described in the product description. Putting it together proved to be a bit complicated at first as two of the panels were mislabeled, but once we figured that out the rest was fairly simple. Overall the stand is quite sturdy as it holds our dvd player, xbox and cable box. Asthetically, it's a nice addition to our coastal themed living room. Great buy!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate