This is a very modern pendant. I used it for the upstairs hallway. The color doesn't look gray but more of a khaki color. Overall very happy with the light!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I was upset about the color of the shade, I am not sure why the manufacturer calls it grey when it is not even close and does not look grey in any way, light on or off. I even had them send me a fabric swatch because I was convinced it was the wrong shade that was sent. I still love the fixture but if I knew it was going to look tan instead of grey I would have chose something else.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The shade is not slate gray, it is actually more of an off white and when turned on the shade takes on a tan color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
I recently redid a guest bathroom with white wainscoting, claw foot tub, pedestal sink and added this light fixture. It looks gorgeous and classy and adds to the era desired. Plenty of light and it would work well with low ceilings as it is wall hugging.