Product stated it had orange yellow blue red, acutally Red and yellow. Not at all as described.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very poor description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is fair
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not accurate colors were totally wrong
We bought this as a "rug" for underneath our dining table, which sits on carpet. We wanted a surface that was easy to clean since we have a toddler. The bamboo slats are shiny and easy to wipe down or even scrub a little with a sponge. I have not used any type of cleaning products on it, just a simple sponge with water. My one complaint is due to the fact that the slats are not connected any way to each other, only to the liner below the rug. In our specific situation, it makes it difficult to slide the chairs that move perpendicular to the slats in and out from the table. The feet of the chairs catch on the slats because each one can lift individually. We simply have to change how we scoot in and out, but it's a bit annoying and I expect that it will lead to the slats breaking sooner than if they were connected to each other.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate per the pictures
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? As described
A little disappointed by them sending the wrong color and a slightly scratched product. I usually have had good experiences with O. Return was fairly easy, but I did get not a ful refund, due to it being a special extra 15 % off at checkout. Oh well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? send the wrong color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. looked new but had some scratches
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? other than the color quite fine
As the other reviewers stated, there is NO blue in this rug. I expected this after reading those reviews....The only thing I can complain about, knowing that in advance, is that it is not as glossy as I expected it to be. It has a completely flat finish. IMO, it would not only be even prettier, but also be easier to wipe up spills if it were. I am thinking about staining the slats that should be blue with some RIT dye, then clear coating the whole rug. Anyway, to help prospective buyers:The slats that are supposed to be blue are more like a sage green. In my opinion, the colors appear as follows: light terra-cotta/salmon red, ivory, muted sage, muted maize yellow, muted pumpkin orange(which actually matches my DR walls perfectly),deeper red, and the pattern repeats... The border matches the deeper red. It is NOT "rust" or even burgundy, but more like claret red. It is a lovely rug, and doesn't slip on my hardwood floors even w/o an additional pad. Overall I'm quite happy with it--especially for the price
Overall a very nice rug, but the colors are not as described. There is no blue anywhere in the rug and the 'rust' border is actually burgundy, which is disappointing. The rug is very well constructed, it lays flat and has a very nice non-skid backing so I didn't need a pad. If not for the colors, I would be very happy.