Bought this rug to coordinate with the Blue ZigZag 3-piece Quilt Set that I also bought from Overstock. I'd struggled to find a true turquoise rug at local brick-and-mortar stores (all I could find was teal). The color as it appears online is precisely how it appears in the room, and it is PERFECT with the quilt set! The pile is soft and comfortable, and the rug is well-constructed. Another perfect purchase from Overstock!!!
Beautiful turquoise color and very soft rug. Would recommend, would purchase again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very like the website
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems to be high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This carpet is a joke! I am extremely disappointed! The color is actually very beautiful and was perfect for my kids' playroom. That makes it more disappointing. The carpet sheds so much (not a little but a rather ridiculous amount) and resembles a bath mat after 2 days of use. I continue to vacuum up the fuzzies but it keeps getting worse. There are not only huge fuzz balls but tiny particles of blue all over the room that are impossible to even clean. It has destroyed my playroom and everyone is sneezing constantly. I am not paying to ship a 8 by 10 carpet back and I am hoping that after selling something so poor, Overstock will pay for shipping this back and refund me. It is a nightmare carpet! Save yourself the time and energy! Sincerely, A very unhappy mommy of three
I bought this for my daughters bedroom. She loves it. The color is gorgeous.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The pic is the exact shade.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Thick luxurious pile.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect match
I did not get the rug but Overstock was very good about the lost delivery as they refunded my money after the rug didn't show up within a 5 day period. I appreciate the no hassle refund for the no-show rug as UPS said they put it on my front step and maybe they did but I never got the rug. So I just reported it to Overstock as soon as I got the delivery confirmation email saying it was delivered and I couldn't find it and they took it from there. Thanks Overstock for your resolve to take care of your customers.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I don't know as the rug never showed up on my doorstep as delivery service had documented it had.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. unknown
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? unknown
It's a great rug. Perfect for my daughter's rug. We've had no issues with shedding or fading. It shed a bit (as all wool does) at first, but that's to be expected. We've had it for a year, and it still looks brand new. And, it's in a 4-year-old's room, so that's saying something!
The rug is nice, but the way it was rolled left some fairly large creases. It has been open on a tile floor for almost a month and the creases are still there. Maybe mine was just rolled wrong, but I'm going to have to move the bed it is under, try reverse rolling or something and that isn't the kind of work I want to put into a new purchase.