this leather shag rug was perfect for the new bedroom with bright colors. It is very unique looking and modern. The only a small problem I have is the rug does shed.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
I've literally bought thousands of stuff from Overstock, and until now, everything has been fantastic. I knew that when buying a hand-tied leather rug that there would be a few strands that come out during shipping and early wear and tear. But the amount of pieces coming apart was ridiculous. Pieces would come out if you just walked over them. They would break and come out if we slid our ottoman away from the couch, an while I thought this rug would provide a safe and padded place for my two toddlers to play, they would just tug on the rug and it would come out in huge pieces. I'm familiar with leather rugs, and none of them lost leather like this one did. We probably collected 2 small trash can loads of leather before I contacted the company about a refund.. They wanted it shipped back so they could examine the damage, so I rolled it up as it was, with probably at least one more trash can full of leather strips inside. It also faded the entire four weeks we had the rug. It would ruin a pair of socks, and was difficult to wash off our kids feet, knees and hands.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poorly constructed. Started falling apart immediately
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was acccurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No