The rug is very similar to the image on screen, however the rug is VERY thin and after only a few times with the vacuum, it looks worn and not in a good "antique" way, but rather a cheap way. We are very disappointed in the quality and have rolled it up and given it to a local charity.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. looks like a much cheaper "synthetic" rug
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? close
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
This is a very nice rug that I would gladly buy again. The thickness & feel are fantastic, but it does shed quite a bit - which is to be expected from a new wool rug. Depending on one's expectations, I found the colors were much more muted than were depicted in the photos - which was fine with me. However, the brown portions are not as deep as that shown and lean toward the mauve / pink side of the color spectrum. Conversely though, the tones are somewhat like chameleons and manage to blend well with many other colors.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes