We ordered a 6x9, and the pattern is VERY LARGE, not at all in the delicate range, which is what interested me when looking at the picture. Since this was a kitchen rug that I had hoped would not dominate, it was a dismal failure. The rug pictured must be twice the size in order to show an additional row of pattern. We have ordered other rugs from O, and frankly they were better than some rugs we have bought from rug stores. Can't win 'em all. O agreed to send it back no charge, and they picked it up. I was very very pleased, and will look for another rug here.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A little shrill, pattern is big and coarse
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Meh. Rug felt good under foot.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
This was the first time I bought a rug online. Luckily the rug turn out to be nice. I choose this rug because it said it was made with New Zealand wool. When I got the rug no where does it indicate that the wool in the rug is new zealand wool. It said it was made in India. Thus that was deceiving, but the rug is good quality and soft. It does not shed much at all, so that is good. As for color, the picture show more green and bright. The rug turn out to be darker than the close up picture, not as bright red. over all I like the rug I got and it look good even if the color is darker than the advertise picture
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes