nice cheap rug for in front of my kitchen sink. Especially since it's a indoor/outdoor type rug. I almost didn't want to put it on the wall. I was thinking of repurposing it into a craft project ie.lamp shade, cool looking wrap for a memory board or a matting for a picture. But then I got lazy and put it on the floor. Ha Ha
YOU CAN'T REALLY TELL FROM THE PICTURE ABOUT THE COLORS, BUT THE COLOR'S BLEND WITH MY LAUNDRY ROOM WHICH IS LIME GREEN AND WHITE. IT LOOKS MUCH BETTER THAN A THROW RUG, AND FITS ACROSS BOTH APPLIANCES.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? IT WAS BETTER THAN THE PICTURE
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. IT WAS FLAT, WHICH WOULDN'T CATCH LINT, ETC FROM THE CLOTHES WASHER & DRYER
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? VERY ACURATE
I've had this runner for a while in my laundry room with a kid and a dog and one of the slats has worked its way loose from the binding which I think is reasonable wear and tear. It presents very nicely and is good quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Comparable
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Pretty Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate