I'm not sure what I expected from an inexpensive wool rug, but it wasn't a breeding ground of lint bunnies I ended up with. The pattern is a lot less defined that it appeared in the website image, but I forgive that on the grounds of screen resolution, etc. The real problem with the rug is its constant shedding of giant lint clots. I have it in a fairly low-traffic area and after 3 months it still leaves about a half-cup of lint per day. I imagine some day there won't be anything left... On the plus side, it seems color-fast and doesn't bleed. Also, it is soft and plush.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was fairly accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Overall quality of the rug is poor. Sheds constantly and is a constant source of lint
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate enough
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
A nice wool rug of medium height that does not shed. The red is a brick red, the green is like an army green, the blue is subtle, the black is true. The colors are muted but the rug is overall rich. I am very happy with the purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? more of a brick red, this is apparent on a larger monitor.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fine
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes