This is a heavy rug. It's thick, it's wool, it's high quality. It sheds like CRAZY! I've vacuumed it at least 50 times (no joke) and it's still shedding, but a lot less then the first month. Our other wool rugs took 6 months to stop shedding, so I was prepared for this drawback. The colors are vibrant but not florescent, and it works well with our eclectic southwestern decor. A bit too bold for my living room, but works great in our rec/family room. The backing is canvas and won't scratch, but it also won't stay in place on a wood floor without a rug pad.
I cannot recommend this product more highly. It is beautiful and makes my living room look fantastic. It is very plush, thick and wonderful to walk on. The design is fantastic and the picture does not do it justice. The colors are much richer than pictured and the quality fantastic. Everyone who sees it loves it.
I buy alot of wool rugs for a large hotel/restaurant company. They wear well. This particular rug (I bought 2...) was for a rustic cabin/camp themed restaurant overlooking a beautiful lake. The pattern and colors worked well for this theme and the colors were dead on with what showed on my monitor, which is not always the case when I buy rugs...they sometimes arrive darker than shown online. I found this rug elsewhere for more than double the Overstock price. This is the thing that stands out for me with Overstock...their prices on rugs, as well as other items I have purchased (bedding, appliances etc.) are outstanding. The other thing that stands out is the customer service. This shipment contained five rugs, and there was confusion about whether they had all arrived at their location...customer service solved the entire problem for me within hours, and it wasn't even their fault. Bravo! Will continue to purchase from Overstock.
This rug is stunning. It is perfect for a southwestern or modern decor. I was worried that the blue diamonds in the middle would stand out too much or be too blue. The colors were perfect and the blue diamonds on the center blend well with the rest of the colors. I have purchased 5 rugs from O.co and have not been disappointed. Read the reviews and the descriptions carefully and you will not be disappointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty Close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
This is a very pretty rug. It is thick and plush. It really has not shed bad. The colors are very soft and muted. I am glad I bought this rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is just like the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a very nice rug. It is very thick and plush. I love the tribal look.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site description was exact.
I saw your website description and the pictures of the colorful and nice pattern rug as well as the plush thickness. This description stated that there was only one rug in stock. I hastened to order it and the rug arrived well packaged in 4 days, acouple of weeks ago. When I opened the package and unrolled the rug, I was totally disappointed with the irregular pattern, the streaks of whitish color and the badly knotted pattern not to speak of the rough quality of wool that felt like walking on some rough grass rather than a plush rug! I do not recommend this rug at this or even half this price!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No. Dissapointing irregular pattern. Rug is very rough due to poor quality wool used.
- How is the quality of the product? The pile is thick, but the wool quality is poor and not consistent with the description. Large amount of loose wool lint come out in vacuum cleaner.The rug background has several streaks running horizontally due to poor quality badly died wool used.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? No. The back-ground color is more of burnt orange and not rust.