I bought these as backups in case any replacements are needed of the six other green silk pillow covers that I have in the following other patterns: winter poem in Chinese, dragon and in bamboo leaves. These all blend together beautifully and look great mixed with white Mongolian sheepskin pillows. I enjoy them everytime I look at them and they feel wonderful!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? more beautiful in realtime
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fairly good but as fragile as silk usually is
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
I bought this cover for my sofa pillow, my living room is accented with green and orange. The cover is a satin pea/lime green with gold and white. The color is not too bright but adds a pop of color to a room. It zipper close at the back but it has a flap to conceal the zipper.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent; looks much more expensive than it is.