I was looking for a clock that would work in a particular space. I wanted the french look, but not to ornate. The color and design was exactly what I was searching for and it looks great. The quality is good and she keeps good time.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
This thing is gorgeous. I love it! It's a perfect substitute for having a very expensive piece, because unless you are very up close to it, you can't tell. The clock face is cardstock, with a moderate resolution image printed on to it. The texture and "staining" to make it look antique is all just printed on there, and it is a bit low resolution (pixelated if you come up to it very closely), but it otherwise looks quite lovely. It is the perfect size and I am very happy with it!
I would recommend this clock to friend with the reservation that the size is deceiving. I wanted a larger looking clock. AI good (and I'm guessing) 8 or 9" of the size is taken up with its round hanger piece and its attachment. The face part of the clock is smaller than I thought it would be. But its a nice looking piece. I just wish I had purchased one a little larger.
I have had many compliments on my new addition to my living room, my new Provence Chateau Wall Clock. It would go with all styles of room design. It is 24"x13" and I thought it might overpower my modest room but it fits right in. It was a wonderful addition.
Looks good not sure it was worth the $ value. But I do like the quality and looks of this clock and fits well in a small space.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate