It was cute, but it is very heavy and the little "leg" on the backside to make it stand up wouldn't stay up well. And I know it is an analog clock, but the ticking sound was quite loud when the room was quiet. Ultimately I returned it.
Love this clock. Was looking for something small and something Shabby Chic and it is exactly what I was looking for with the off white color and chipped paint.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? comparison to picture in site was very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The clock is very heavy made from iron, and very Shabby Chic
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good description of clock. Just as I expected
Just what I have been looking for to set on the bathroom vanity. Color is more of a creamy ivory than white.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? was a little more yellow
- How is the quality of the product? good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
I love this clock. I was a little unsure about how it would work out based on its size but it looks wonderful sitting on top of my dresser. It works very well and is easy to set. The "clock" part screws into the stand with two very small screws. I did have to tighten these when it came but other then that it was perfect. I'm very happy with it and would recommend it to anyone who wants a beautiful and unique clock.