I really like this rug and originally ordered it for my new boutique in Irvine, however we are going to end up taking it home to use in our dining room. The color is too fair to go with the other more graphic bright rugs that we received. The color is about 2 shades lighter than the picture. More Orange than Red especially
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Way lighter in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good... Thin Jute Rug
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Color is way too dark
My only complaint is the type of rug is very rustic and scratchy. there's a lot of Jute in this rug. Not what I wanted for a living room. the colors are much more muted than the photo and less defined. I wish I had the right room for this rug but unfortunately I had to send it back.
I'm using this rug in my modern living room and I love it. I placed it on top of wall-to-wall carpeting, which is why I went with wool/jute (rugs with the rubber backing or thick piles would continually wrinkle on me). The color on the website is a shade or two darker than the rug actually is in person, but I still think the colors shown on Overstock are pretty accurate. Even though they are lighter, I would NOT say that the colors are muted. I love the statement this rug makes, and it is absolutely the best deal I found. I looked at rugs in target, walmart, tuesday mornings, and marshalls. This rug was the best price and the biggest size. It also met my needs in terms of no backing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color on site was slightly darker than actual rug
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good to excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I bought this rug for the dining area in my open concept home. I paired it with another large kilim rug (http://www.overstock.com/#/Home-Garden/Hand-woven-Wool-Jute-Rug-8-x-106/4588863/product.html) in my living room area. The colors include rust orange, teal blue, olive/forest green, with hints of burgundy red and navy/deep blue. The colors aren't shockingly bright, but softly faded like southwest style blanket. The rug is made of a wool/jute blend that vacuums off easily and looks well made.
The color is somewhat more muted than in the picture (which I appreciate, it might have been a little bright otherwise). So far it seems relatively durable, although a rug tape hasn't worked very well with this rug and a rug pad would probably be better.
I really like this rug and was so pleasantly surprised that the colors were even brighter (lighter) and bolder than the picture. Blue background with orange, olive green and a touch of dark lavender and maroon in the smaller diamond shapes. Perfect rug for my rustic family room. Great price too.
I love this rug. It is well made, well designed, love the pattern and colors.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fairly close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good