Have had this rug in my sunroom for about 1 month. I'm disappointed because I have two footstools in this room, everywhere the footstool is placed it leaves a permanent indentation in the rug. I have little "polka dots" everywhere. Also, it does not tolerate any liquid spills. About 5 oz of water was spilled on the rug, cleaned up within minutes and left a permanent discoloration. Considering putting it on my screened in porch.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Is maroon in color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
I bought this rug for my new bedroom. The rug is well made and looks great. It's softer than most similar found in stores and the price can't be beat. There smell some people complain about is from the backing and It went away in just a day or two.
Rug is great. No smell. Nice quality. The edging is not exactly what I'd call cherry brown. I look and see dark maroon -no brown. But it coordinates well with my cherry wood furnishings and natural colored hard wood floor. The sisal is a warm toasted tan color, not the greyish brown hue it shows on the screen.
i like this rug. covers a lot of space for the price. ok to walk on with bare feet. like other reviewers have noted, there was a slight smell but it was gone in a couple of days. easy to vacuum. my only worry is that it does tend to stain easily.
Good quality for the price. Easy to clean or vacuum. Gives an nice accent to our stained concrete floor.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I was hoping to buy a seagrass rug similar to one I purchased here a couple of years ago and is now out of stock, but this was a good alternative. The look is not as "high end" as the seagrass rug, but it's softer and looks good in our basement media room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is very similar to the image on the site
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Descrption was accurate
I LOVE this rug and it is nicer than I thought it would be. It is a lovely straw color and the border is like a rich wine color. I would buy this again and surely recommend this rug to someone else. Thanks Overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug is heavy and nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
The rug was delivery 2 days earlier than schedule, which was a great thing. There was a slight smell to the rug which disappeared within days. The rug does look great and matched the picture on the site perfectly. My only complaint is the rug is not the most comfortable to walk on in bare feet. But, you get what u pay for. It serves it purpose and was well within my price range.