I purchased this rug to replace a sisel rug I had been using in the breakfast area under our breakfast table and chairs. The rug arrived quickly and the color and style were as described. The problem I encountered was the rug shows every indentation from the breakfast chairs and does not recover when the chair is moved. As a result, I have numerous indentations all over the rug. My recommendation is: if you are buying this rug to go under furniture that will not be moved it will be great. However, if you are buying the rug to use under a table and chairs as I did, you will not be happy with it showing indentations everytime a chair is moved.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color and style were as promised
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was not happy with the quality of the rug
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The rug was described accurately in the description
This was my first overstock purchase. After much comparison shopping i decided to go for it and am thrilled I did and wished i would have done it months ago. The only question now is how many more rugs like this I get t for my new house with all hardwood floors (which i can afford more rugs since the price is so reasonable). I came from a house with all carpeting. Anyways, I bought the runners too and they are also 5 stars. No wierd smells and it was delivered 3 days after I ordered it. My sister was at my house when they came and went home and ordered the same rugs. They are also alot softer than i thought which was a pleasant surprise. Way to go Overstock!
This is a thin rug. Furnitures leave marks on it easily. It is not a good buy. We've got what we paid for.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is not a Sisal rug
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The on site description of the product was inaccurate
Great rug, good quality, bought the rectangular one too!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? As described
Some natural fiber rugs are hard on your feet ....this one is almost soft which is a lovely surprise.... Love this rug.. Wish I had ordered other sizes also!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Yes
This rugs is perfect for my round dining table. It looks great on my dark wood floors and is easy to sweep dirt/debris from. I haven't had to clean any stains up yet so don't know how well it will clean up, but my guess is it will clean up pretty easily. I shopped around extensively and this rug is by far a great choice for the price!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks a little lighter but very pleased with the color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality appears to be very durable. My chairs leave dents in the rug, but that is ok becasue it means the rug is doing its job by protecting my floors!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Rug shipped right away and arrived in good shape. Is softer than I expected and layed flat immediately. Back had rubber coating so did not need a pad. Really great price for 8' round rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality for price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
This rug was just as described if not better. Much softer to the touch than expected. When unrolled, it laid flat almost immediatlely unlike other rugs I have bought that tooks weeks. The price was incredible, especially when compared to a local warehouse store I shopped at. The size was accurate and looks perfect under my counter high dining set with 8 chairs on top of my wood floors. I give this an A-plus!!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect, exactly as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality! Once unrolled it laid down perfectly.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Described accuratelly.
This looks just as good as many I have seen at ****** and other upscale retail shops at a fraction of the price! It looks amazing under our large, round dining table and four custom Parsons chairs. It does not smell unless you put your nose right up to it! We just got it today and I was expecting that the curled end of the roll its delivered as would need books to help it flatten, but it didn't- it stayed flat right after unrolling it! I could not be happier with the sticky bottom, which is like a rug pad built in. It's not really scratchy on bare feet, either! It does not look cheap or flimsy in the least bit. I LOVE THIS RUG, and I am extremely picky when it comes to home decor, laboring over decisions like this one for weeks before selecting something. I would highly recommend this rug!
I had been looking for an 8' square or round rug for months for under my kitchen table, I finally settled on this one from Overstock. I ordered on a Friday and got it 8am Wednesday morning - only paid $1 shipping! The rug is very nice - it's Jute - not sisal, but it's still very nice. The color is perfect. It came rolled into itself (not around a tube) so there were a few ripples, but not too bad. The banding could be a little better/tighter, but for 100 bucks I'm not complaining! I'm happy with my first purchase from Overstock! p.s. no need for a rug pad underneath, it's got a nice rubber backing - perfect for hardwood floors.
This rug is great for classroom. Perfect size--not too big not taking too much room and not too small allowing all my kiddos to sit on it. I saw an idea to paint circles on it with exterior paint...won't do that immediately! We'll see if it stands up to the wear and tear of 6 and 7 year olds!
Great rug for the money! Had some wrinkles on side that was rolled in -- used steam iron to get most of them out but still have a few lumps. There's also a few minor flaws in the weaving but so far it's held up well at top of stairs, with two big dogs who love to wrestle on it. It is jute woven in a sisal pattern. I would call the color khaki - a nice neutral.
The transaction with Overstocks went smoothly. BUT the area rug I purchased is JUTE (says so right on the label!) It is a sisal weave...not sisal. Sisal is a different material (grass) entirely. So, at first this area rug seemed like an excellent value...but in reality I got what I paid for! For a Jute rug I guess it is ok...but jute is better for outdoor (protected) rooms because it smells.