We ordered this rug based on the previous reviewers comment about it being more of a brick red. We liked and wanted the brick red color. However, this rug is loaded with some funky blue colors that do not show up on the picture. The majority of colors on the rug we received were blue and red, not what you see on the computer monitor. I have to praise Overstock.com for the return process. It was very easy and hassle free. Yes we did have to pay for the return shipping which was about $**, but it was cheaper than driving all over town. Oh yeah, and we ordered the rug one evening and it was at our door the next morning. Extremely fast shipping!
The colors are not as pictured. It is a burn orange, steel blue, olive green, with a little tan. The rug is great quality, but not soft. I knew that though since it says "wool/jute". This is a perfect rug for that southwestern style that is so trendy right now, and you can't beat the price! I would recommend a rug pad/no-slip pad for underneath if you are laying it on wood floors because it slides all around.
I love this rug. It adds just the right design to make my living room furniture look great! I just run the vacuum over it carefully and it looks great again! I do use a rug pad which helps to keep it in place.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color is very much the same as the web site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality, reversible
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I love this rug. It is beautiful. I may even buy another one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The photo is much darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is good. Beautiful item.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good