This is a terrible rug, it feels like an outdoor rug with strings attached. Not plush at all, you can feel the backing through the threads on the rug. Over $30 to return if you don't like it. I have purchased many rugs through Overstock, this is the first one I haven't been happy with.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Carbon is more brown than grey
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
Beautiful, heavy, well constructed rug, but not so much on the plush (fluffy) side as others have already stated, but it is thick. This was purchased to pair with the 8x10 version. It is not hard to work your way to the matting of the rug with your hand, but I believe that is because of the nature of the design with the tied in ribbons. The matting itself is excellent, woven and color matched and appears to be a functioning part of the rug design. If you are looking for an area rug to lay down on you probably won't be happy with this, but if your looking for a area rug with a great modern look and focal point of a room you can't go wrong. Its is soft to the touch with a nice sheen to it.
The rug is a "shag-look" rug, so I assumed it would be soft to the touch and comfortable to lay on. It is NOT. The weave is not very tight, so the plush is not plush. It feels almost plastic like. The color is fine, a little darker than the picture. I will not be using it for the room I had intended. My son likes it for his bachelor pad, so I am giving it to him.
The rug is absolutely beautiful. I love the color. The downfall is that it is not very soft or plush at all. The pile is high but very coarse. When you are barefoot it feels like you are walking on Berber carpet. I am disappointed that it is not softer but very happy overall. I would probably buy this rug again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I LOVE the color. The color on the site compared well with the actual color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems to be well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Not cushy or soft to lay on - but I didn't buy it to lay on or for comfort - I bought for looks in what WAS a drab room.....and it looks fantastic! For an area rug that looks modern, it's terrific. It changed the entire look of our room and that's what i was shooting for. Quality and price were excellent. The new look has been noticed and complemented on over and over. I'm buying two more for other rooms.
The color of this product is elegant and stunning. It's very stylish, but it is not soft at all. It's not Plush in the least bit. It's artistic and it can be a conversation piece but I don't like sitting on it. I don't like the feel of it. It feels like it belongs outdoors.
Carpet came fast, exactly as it's described and the quality is very good. We do not have it in a high traffic area so I can speak to durability but it looks beautiful and for an accent piece. FOr the price, can't go wrong.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? just right
Fast shipping and great prices check it out for yourself I would recommend it
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is on point i love this rug i got it in blue it works for me
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This rug is great for my livingroom I love it I have told lots and lots of my family and friends to check out overstock for great deals
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect for me I can't speak for anyone else but what I can say is try it your self and see if u love shopping on this site just as much as I do!