The color of this rug is almost an exact match to what I saw on screen, which is refreshing. I do think the rug itself is a little rougher than I expected a chenille rug to be, which is the only reason it didn't get 5 stars. But overall it's well worth the money and adds a needed brightness to any room.
This is a nice rug that I purchased for our baby's nursery. As others have mentioned it's not quite as soft as i would have liked, but I can deal with it. The only current complaint i have is that the rug SHEDS. There are thousands of little blue hairs on everything, my clothes and the chocolate brown chair. I'm hoping that the shedding resolves itself after a few runs of the vacuum, otherwise I may have to reconsider keeping it in there.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is very true to how it is displayed on screen.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is good, but definitely not excellent.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I love this rug. It brightens up our dining room, but is also dark enough to hide any stains that might appear over time with normal wear and tear.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good representation
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality, sheds frequently, pretty color
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate